Old 07-21-2016, 05:26 PM   #11

UPDATE: Ladies Spa Event / Redwood Rally

Hello Ladies:

Iím excited that we have less than 2 weeks until the start of our Rally. So my goal is to finalize all of the activities that we have planned for the week. We do have a good participation for all of the events. YEA!!!

This information is for the Spa Event that will be taking place on Wednesday afternoon.

We all will be gathering in the parking lot outside the front office at 12:55 pm. We do need a few volunteers to be drivers. I will be taking my truck but need 3 to 4 others to volunteer for carrying 4 to 5 individuals each. Let me know if you can take your truck.

Drivers, I will need you to have your truck in a line up in the front of the office but over on the opposite side..... in front of the red garage area. Once we have accounted for everyone, we will take off for Sturgis, MI. which is about a 15 minute drive. The salon has agreed to closing their doors to accommodate our group. NICE!

Right now we have 18 people signed up for this eventÖ. I know this number will grow a little more.

The cost of this event will be determined by what your choices are: manicure, pedicure, etc.

Note: Bring a bottled water or other beverage with you, as we wonít have any food/drink available to us.

Here is my list. When registering, if the only name given was the gentleman's name, then his name is all I have to go by. If your name is not on my list and you want to participate, please let me know ASAP. The sooner the better.

My email address is: LadyEcooper@mobilervacademy.com

1. Judy Patterson
  2. carol Boyd
  3. Cindy Wilson
  4. Debbie Biggs
  5. Marsha Baumann
  6. Steve Mallernee
  7. Ruth Treadway
  8. Cheryl Deschner
  9. Brad Paul
  10. Larry Smith
  11. Shane Wood
  12. John LaRocca
  13. Jan Cowie
  14. Gloria Carrera
  15. Sharon Lane
  16. Karen Basanta
  17. Pam Carlos
  18. Evada Cooper
If you have any questions, please let me know. Looking forward to seeing each of you!

Lady E Cooper
Lady DRV - 2017 DRV Fullhouse JX450 w/Executive Office Options
LadyEcooper is offline   Reply With Quote