Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-13-2016, 12:57 AM   #1

UPDATE on 2016 Redwood National Rally Ladies Events & RV Maintenance 3 Day Event!

UPDATE on Ladies Events And RV Maintenance 3 Day Event!

Wednesday Aug. 3rd - SPA/Nail Salon in Sturgis, MI - 17 attendees (capped at 25)

Thursday Aug. 4th - Wine & Canvas at the campground - 21 attendees (capped at 35)

Friday Aug. 5th - Amish Buggy Ride w/dessert & beverage at an Amish Farm. - 27 attendees (capped at 30)

Additional detailed information on each event is located at the www.crvrallies.com website. Please let me know if you want to sign up for any of these events since we are approaching the capacity numbers.

I will be contacting each of you who have already signed up to give you details on how & when to pay, etc. Aug. 1, 2 & 3 (Monday thru Wednesday)- Terry Cooper's RV Maintenance 3 Day class is at 17 ct. If you have not let me know that you want to be included in this class....please do so. We can take many more but it is important that we know an approximate number of attendees so we have the correct amount of learning materials with us. Those who have not paid can pay at the beginning of class. Each person who is a ROG Charter member will be receiving a $25 rebate at the Rally.

Email me at LadyEcooper@mobilervacademy.com with any questions or to add your name to any of these events. Please add Redwood Rally Events to the subject line of your email.

We look forward to seeing each of you at the Rally. No doubt this will be the best one yet!!

Lady E Cooper
Lady DRV - 2017 DRV Fullhouse JX450 w/Executive Office Options
LadyEcooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:36 PM   #2

Another update:

We are no longer taking sign ups for the Buggy Ride on Friday afternoon!! :-)

Lady E Cooper
Old 06-17-2016, 03:55 AM   #3

We are attending the Maintenance Class. You said the location is 17 ct. Is that an RV lot or space?

2014 36FB, 2012 F350 DRW,
Onan, Washer/Dryer, Dish Washer, Satellite Internet, Comfort Ride Hitch
Current location: Ozarks, MO
Marilyn H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:05 AM   #4
S&K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn H View Post
We are attending the Maintenance Class. You said the location is 17 ct. Is that an RV lot or space?
That's the attendance tally, I think.

You'll be able to find the Maintenance Class - no problem!

2014 RW36FB
2014 F-350 CC DRW, 25K Reese, Roll-n-Loc, Rhino Liner
'Half-timer' - Full time retired, tho!
Ken & Shelley
S&K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:21 AM   #5

Approx how many owners are signed up for the rally?

2016 Silverado High Country 3500, Duramax, Duradiesel module, Long Box, Companion Hitch
hailwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:25 AM   #6
S&K

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailwiz View Post
Approx how many owners are signed up for the rally?
The Rally attendance is hovering right around 89-90 right now. It's not too late to sign up if you're still contemplating it!

2014 RW36FB
2014 F-350 CC DRW, 25K Reese, Roll-n-Loc, Rhino Liner
'Half-timer' - Full time retired, tho!
Ken & Shelley
S&K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:35 AM   #7

Thanks, I would love to, just hope I can make it and will look the information up...

2016 Silverado High Country 3500, Duramax, Duradiesel module, Long Box, Companion Hitch
hailwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:44 AM   #8

The RV Maintenance class will be held in the south pavilion which is considered the back side of the park.
We are up to 22 attendees for that class now.

It's not too late to get into the class. Just let me know via email.

Lady E Cooper
Old 06-24-2016, 04:32 AM   #9

UPDATE: Buggy Ride Ladies Event / National Rally

Hi ALL:

Thank you to all those who signed up for the Buggy Ride event which is scheduled for Friday afternoon 1 pm – 3:30/4pm. There is a lot of information here so please read through this entire post.

Working with the Miller’s Buggy Ride business, they will come to the campground to pick us up. They capped our group at 30 people and we have more than 30 people to sign-up so there will be a “Reserve List’.

‘Reserve List’ are those who signed up after the 30 seats were filled. Those who are on the ‘Reserve List’, your name will move up the list should we have cancellations…..so don’t give up hope just yet!

Our Itinerary:

• 1 pm – meet up at the office (outside) to load up for a 1 hour country tour – we will be leaving the campground in timed intervals as to not clog up roadway traffic.
• 2 pm – head to an Amish home for homemade assorted desserts and beverages.
• 3-3:30 – return to campground to be dropped off.
• Total cost $35 to be paid at the time of the event (bring cash, please)
• If you would like to pre-order homemade pie(s) to take home with you @ $9 each, please see below.

The number beside the following names means: the total number of events that you have signed up for. If you see your husband OR partners name listed… that means YOU because he didn’t give me your name when registering for the Rally.

Our first 30 people are:

1. Judy Patterson (2)
2. Evada Cooper (3)
3. Donna Grenier (2)
4. Cindy Wilson (2)
5. Debbie Biggs (3)
6. Doug Collins (2)
7. Terry Barber (1)
8. Carol Boyd (2)
9. Gina Brown (2)
10. Phillip Wilson (1)
11. Leeon Angel (1)
12. Marsha Bauman (3)
13. Ruth Treadway (3)
14. Sherry Taylor (1)
15. Eileen Paul (3)
16. Doris Hosmer (1)
17. Michelle Sullivan (1)
18. Vernon Herrell (1)
19. Shane Wood (2)
20. Shelley Struble (2)
21. Sharron Livingston (2)
22. John LaRocca (2)
23. Jan Cowie (3)
24. Gloria Carrera (3)
25. Wendy Schoenfeldts (1)
26. John Schoenfeldts (1)
27. Carl Junker (1)
28. Jessica Heinz (1)
29. Michael Tomblin (2)
30. Randy Smith (1)

Reserve List: I will let you know if you move into the upper list should anyone cancel out.

1. Darrell Dray (1)
2. George Gallant (1)
3. Fritz Wagoner (1)
4. Sharon Lane (3)

FYI - This morning I heard from Mr. Miller …. I am very excited that he has offered to take ‘pre-orders’ for pies at $9 each. These are homemade from the amish families. So, if you would like to do this, please send me an email with your choice(s). I will turn all the orders in to Mr. Miller and you can pay and take them home the day of the buggy ride. Here are the pie choices:

Pecan
Custard
Chocolate
Banana Cream
Peanut Butter
Cherry
Apple
Blueberry
Coconut Crème
Strawberry

Plus, just reply to me with your pie pre-order if you would like to do so. My email is: LadyEcooper@mobilervacademy.com Please put Buggy Ride Pie Order in the subject line.
I will be sending out this same message to your email address that was used when registering for the Rally. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Lady E Cooper
Old 06-28-2016, 04:03 PM   #10

UPDATE: RV Maintenance Class - National Rally

Hi All,

Here is the attendee list for the upcoming 3-Day RV Maintenance Class that is set to begin the morning of Monday Aug. 1 and will continue Tuesday the 2nd and end on Wednesday the 3rd. It will require that you arrive at the park the day before - July 31st so you can be with us first thing Monday morning.

Some of you have prepaid for the class when registering....the rest can pay right before class starts when at the campground (we accept cash, check or credit card). If you do not see your name on the list below and would like to attend, please just let me know. Plus, if you do see your name and you signed up by mistake...now is the time to speak up. Send me a direct email to LadyEcooper@mobilervacademy.com

Our student count for class is at 18 however, we can take more. The most important thing is .... we must have a close student count so we can bring the correct amount of training materials with us to this event.

Time: 8 am, arriving a few minutes before will be fine. Will end each day approx. 4:30
Bring: Beverage of your choice(no alcohol, please)also - pen/pencil. Your workbooks and all handouts will be provided along with a Volt Ohm Meter for your use.

The daily schedule is at this URL - www.crvrallies.com/#!rv-maintenance-course/i45cu along with a list of what your tool box should consist of. It takes time to develop a good tool box. We do not require you to have all of these items in class with you. This is only for reference.

RV Maintenance Class Roster

1. Scott Bergeman
  2. Jonathan Boyd
  3. Joseph Brian
  4. Conrad Schatte
  5. David Tanner
  6. David Trumbetic
  7. Bruce Wilson
  8. Wayne Deschner
  9. Brad Paul
  10. Ian Cowie
  11. Cal Carrera
  12. Neil Savage
  13. Michael Tomblin
  14. Steve Heinz
  15. Rick Schnabel
  16. Mrs. Kathi Cummings
  17. Mr. Cummings
  18. Jeff Basanta

I'm will be sending out emails to confirm all the attendees for this class soon. If you have questions, please let me know.

Lady E Cooper
Old 07-21-2016, 04:26 PM   #11

UPDATE: Ladies Spa Event / Redwood Rally

Hello Ladies:

I’m excited that we have less than 2 weeks until the start of our Rally. So my goal is to finalize all of the activities that we have planned for the week. We do have a good participation for all of the events. YEA!!!

This information is for the Spa Event that will be taking place on Wednesday afternoon.

We all will be gathering in the parking lot outside the front office at 12:55 pm. We do need a few volunteers to be drivers. I will be taking my truck but need 3 to 4 others to volunteer for carrying 4 to 5 individuals each. Let me know if you can take your truck.

Drivers, I will need you to have your truck in a line up in the front of the office but over on the opposite side..... in front of the red garage area. Once we have accounted for everyone, we will take off for Sturgis, MI. which is about a 15 minute drive. The salon has agreed to closing their doors to accommodate our group. NICE!

Right now we have 18 people signed up for this event…. I know this number will grow a little more.

The cost of this event will be determined by what your choices are: manicure, pedicure, etc.

Note: Bring a bottled water or other beverage with you, as we won’t have any food/drink available to us.

Here is my list. When registering, if the only name given was the gentleman's name, then his name is all I have to go by. If your name is not on my list and you want to participate, please let me know ASAP. The sooner the better.

My email address is: LadyEcooper@mobilervacademy.com

1. Judy Patterson
  2. carol Boyd
  3. Cindy Wilson
  4. Debbie Biggs
  5. Marsha Baumann
  6. Steve Mallernee
  7. Ruth Treadway
  8. Cheryl Deschner
  9. Brad Paul
  10. Larry Smith
  11. Shane Wood
  12. John LaRocca
  13. Jan Cowie
  14. Gloria Carrera
  15. Sharon Lane
  16. Karen Basanta
  17. Pam Carlos
  18. Evada Cooper
If you have any questions, please let me know. Looking forward to seeing each of you!

Lady E Cooper