Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-07-2016, 11:34 PM   #1

Update 2016 Regional Rallies - Cancellation Policy

Hi All,

I need to remind everyone about ALL the upcoming Regional Rallies. We are excited that the first one in Texas is about to begin this coming Thursday - March 10th. We have a total of 11 rigs (all Redwoods) YEA!! (4 for the 3-day maintenance class)

Here's some vital information for ALL the upcoming locations. We need folks to sign up as far in advanced as possible. Let me explain.....In order to make each location successful, we need you..... the owners to be a part of this. Each event has a deadline of 30 days in advance of starting... to secure at least 10 sites. If we dont have at least 10, then we will have to cancel the event.

CrossRoads/Redwood nor I ... will be on the hook for paying for sites that are not being used. So the hard-cold fact is.... some of these locations are going to fail if we don't have folks stepping up and saying "YES! I will come!!"

I realize that a couple of the rallies scheduled (like Minnesota & Tennessee) are not posted at this time...but they will be in plenty of time to sign up before the 30 day deadline.

If you have registered for an upcoming rally that is cancelled due to lack of numbers, then a full refund will be given.

If you have any questions, please let me know by sending an email to LadyEcooper@mobilervacademy.com don't forget to put the Rally location in your subject line. Example: Tucson,AZ Regional Rally.

Lady E Cooper
Lady DRV - 2017 DRV Fullhouse JX450 w/Executive Office Options
LadyEcooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:29 AM   #2

Let's go gang !!!

We need all of these rallies to be successful .. The cost of a rally to us as RV owners is minimal.. What we stand to gain from them is priceless...
Ford truck guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 01:11 AM   #3

We are really looking forward to meeting some of our fellow Redwooders this week in Texas. Looks like we will be fighting rain but I'm sure we can make the best of it!! Rain,Rain, GO AWAY!!
Rick and Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 01:44 AM   #4

We're signed up for the Oregon rally in May, how about the rest of you left coasters? Seems like a long way off, but it will come up quicker than we realize .

Jim

Jim & Mary 2013 36 RL with Titan Disc Brakes Residential Fridge Goodyear 17.5 H rated tires MORryde IS, MORryde pin box 2015 Ford F350 King Ranch DRW
Jim & Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 01:49 AM   #5

We'll be at the National Rally, but with our current summer plans that looks to be the only one.
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top
mhs4771 is online now   Reply With Quote