Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2012, 01:32 PM   #61

That's what I figured too... A shoot the bull thread would probably the most popular thread on the board...which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

By the way...I started a thread addressing the popping we're getting from the Level Up System. It's under the "Redwood RV Product" forum.
If I were Redwood, I'd be having a customer service rep monitoring these boards... just my 2c
TravelinAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #62

Check out the any thing post.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #63

Check out the ant thing post.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #64

I would like to have who you use for your 4 color cards, I think I will have some made also.
Thanks
Old 03-29-2012, 02:15 PM   #65
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
I would like to have who you use for your 4 color cards, I think I will have some made also.
Thanks
It's my company email me and I can take care of them for you on the cheep
Old 03-31-2012, 04:54 PM   #66

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

This is a request from all you new owners...Did your unit come with 2 new batteries? If so were they deep cycle and what brand?
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:23 AM   #67

we glued a hand towel rack and washcloth rack on opposing sides of the shower wall by the bathroom sink. We purchased the fixtures from Home Depot and matched the finish of the the existing bathroom fixtures. For bath towels, we rolled them up and placed them in the open storage in the bathroom and rolled up washcloths and placed them in a basket in the same location. We purchased a clothes drying rack that attaches to the ladder and it works great.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:39 AM   #68

Has anyone noticed their bathroom lights and vent fan with a slight surge? The fan especially sounds like a bug flying closer then going away. Just enough to barely notice.

Old 04-01-2012, 11:39 AM   #69

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Happy Camper

Did you install your 10k airbags or did you have it done and did you get it with a compressor or bumper mounted air valves? How does someone go about being a camp worker?
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:47 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce
Happy Camper

Did you install your 10k airbags or did you have it done and did you get it with a compressor or bumper mounted air valves? How does someone go about being a camp worker?
Comptessor system is the only way to go.

Go to workamper.com there is info on work camping, membership anddaily job offers. you have to join for most info as we are life members.

Lillyputz
Old 04-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #71

Lilly by chance are you adding 5000#'s to your air ride? Every system I've seen is maxed out at 5000#'s of payload per SET of air bags. Even kelderman doesn't add that much extra capacity and it is a full air ride with no steel springs. What system do you have?

"75 FEET OF FUN ON THE RUN"
KR2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR2011
Lilly by chance are you adding 5000#'s to your air ride? Every system I've seen is maxed out at 5000#'s of payload per SET of air bags. Even kelderman doesn't add that much extra capacity and it is a full air ride with no steel springs. What system do you have?
I have the Firestone heavy duty air springs, with individual bag ajustment, up to 150 psifor each bag. I believe they are 5000lb. with the truck and 5th wheelloaded, I only have the bags at 55 to 60 psi to level out.

Lillyputz
Old 04-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #73

That is what I suspected the system is called ride rite and has a 5K rating for both bags combined and you might want to check your manual I believe the bags have a 100# Max pressure. I use the ride rite bags and the air lift wireless remote control and pump. I have found the airlift pump to be faster at building pressure and the fire stone bags are easy to find anywhere in the country if I blow one out.

"75 FEET OF FUN ON THE RUN"
KR2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #74

Royce, I have the compressor. The easiest way to go is log on to volunteers.gov. With all the budget cuts, just about all lakes are eager to have volunteers help out. The sky is the limit as far as available jobs. My wife, Jere, works as an office assistant at the main office here in Waco. There are others that help by picking up trash, mowing, light plumbing/electrical, painting or simply opening/closing gates to the various parks. There are several that travel North in the summer and back South for winter as volunteers.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:12 AM   #75

wow... I checked out volunteer.gov and there are tons of places listed. Thanks for the link Happy, I'll be sure to bookmark it.
TravelinAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:47 AM   #76

It is amazing how many parks are looking for volunteers with great benefits - camping.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:56 AM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR2011
That is what I suspected the system is called ride rite and has a 5K rating for both bags combined and you might want to check your manual I believe the bags have a 100# Max pressure. I use the ride rite bags and the air lift wireless remote control and pump. I have found the airlift pump to be faster at building pressure and the fire stone bags are easy to find anywhere in the country if I blow one out.

They are firestone bags for 150 psi.

Lillyputz
Old 04-03-2012, 03:29 AM   #78

hello
I use the ride rite bags and the air lift wireless remote control and pump. I have found the airlift pump to be faster at building pressure and the fire stone bags are easy to find anywhere in the country if I blow one out.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:24 AM   #79

re 36RE: On our way to Ft Worth, the TV came off the brackets dropping the left corner down onto the counter. We found that the welds on the bracket had gave way allowing the TV to bounce off the tracks. They, of course, had to order a new bracket from the factory. We got the TV back on track, secured as best as we could with the existing screws and I used heavy bungie cords to wrap the bracket on the TV to the bracket on the wall.

The key pad for the keyless entry has not worked yet. They sent us one from the lock company, but they could not get it to work either. It was found that the lock company had sent a used unit that had an unknown code already on it. For our troubles, the lock company is sending a new one with fobs for our troubles.

I have seen some issues with the ceiling fan blades hitting the slide as it comes in. I had noticed the blades doing this, but usually they would slide over the top. While at the dealer, I was running my slides in and the blade caught and snapped in two. Fortunately they had a new fan to replace it with. The service manager tried to tell me it was my fault for not making sure the blades were in the right position before running the slide in. The tech told me that the blade handles can be adjusted manually to allow the blade to go over the slide without issue. He showed me and it works. That may be simple solution - also my fan is recessed into the ceiling. Food for thought.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Camper
re 36RE: On our way to Ft Worth, the TV came off the brackets dropping the left corner down onto the counter. We found that the welds on the bracket had gave way allowing the TV to bounce off the tracks. They, of course, had to order a new bracket from the factory. We got the TV back on track, secured as best as we could with the existing screws and I used heavy bungie cords to wrap the bracket on the TV to the bracket on the wall.

The key pad for the keyless entry has not worked yet. They sent us one from the lock company, but they could not get it to work either. It was found that the lock company had sent a used unit that had an unknown code already on it. For our troubles, the lock company is sending a new one with fobs for our troubles.

I have seen some issues with the ceiling fan blades hitting the slide as it comes in. I had noticed the blades doing this, but usually they would slide over the top. While at the dealer, I was running my slides in and the blade caught and snapped in two. Fortunately they had a new fan to replace it with. The service manager tried to tell me it was my fault for not making sure the blades were in the right position before running the slide in. The tech told me that the blade handles can be adjusted manually to allow the blade to go over the slide without issue. He showed me and it works. That may be simple solution - also my fan is recessed into the ceiling. Food for thought.
As the fan blades and slide trim wear through the wood stain, because of the rubbing, while traving down the road. is that your fault also. did the tv mark up your counter and if so did the replace it.

LillyputzEdited by: lillyputz