Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #41
Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff

How about a Prayers Section, I wanted to post a couple of weeks ago prayers needed for fellow Redwood owners, my husband was diagnosed 4/13 with Leukemia and wanted all the prayers we could get.

Sorry to hear about your husband our prayers are with you

07 Dodge 3500, Exhaust Brake, Edge Programer, Killer "B" Turbo
13 RL ALL options except Gen and W/D
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #42

You both are in our prayers. Our church has a wrist band that says, "God is BIG enough". I wear mine constantly and am thankful to live in a COuntry where we can express ourselves in this way.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #43
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Camper
You both are in our prayers. Our church has a wrist band that says, "God is BIG enough". I wear mine constantly and am thankful to live in a COuntry where we can express ourselves in this way.
For now
Old 04-30-2012, 07:01 PM   #44

Sue, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband. We pray that God in His mercy sends healing and peace to your husband and you. May you see His power move in your lives.

To everyone else, we are beginning to think of the the people on this forum as friends. So much so that we are willing to drive hundreds of miles to participate in a rally just to meet one another.
When one of us is struggling or going through a difficult time we shouldn't feel awkward about putting it out here on the forum or to send a private message to a member they have befriended. We are fellow humans first and fellow Redwood owners second.

Edited by: TravelinAnderson
TravelinAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #45

Well said...
Mike & Pam '12 36RL, Kodiak Discs, 17.5" G114s H-Rated, SRE4000 w/HD Shackles, Joy Rider Shocks, Flex Air, 5.5 Onan, W&D, DW, 4 Scare Lights, (2) 6V Trojan T-145s; Progressive EMS-HW50C, Winegard DTV Sat, Sony/Denon 4K Home Theater, WiFiRanger EliteAC Pack, weBoost 4G-X Cell Booster.

2022 RAM 3500 Limited CC, LB, 4x4, DRW, Max Tow, Cummins HO, AISIN, 4.10, Mopar 30K w/OEM Prep, Transfer Flow 70gal Aux Tank/Toolbox.
5th_Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:40 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelinAnderson
Sue, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband. We pray that God in His mercy sends healing and peace to your husband and you. May you see His power move in your lives.Â*

To everyone else, we are beginning to think of the the people on this forum as friends. So much so that we are willing to drive hundreds of miles to participate in a rally just to meet one another.
When one of us is struggling or going through a difficult time we shouldn't feel awkward about putting it out here on the forum or to send a private message to a member they have befriended. We are fellow humans first and fellow Redwood owners second.Â*

Ditto Steve!

"75 FEET OF FUN ON THE RUN"
KR2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:03 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWire
Steve,

I think model categories would be OK. In the CrossRoads Forum they have a "Products" main category and it looks like they break it down by from there.

I wondered about the "Medical Devices" category too. In the other forums I've been reading there always seems be people asking how to run their CPAP machines on battery at night when they don't have electric hookups but aren't allowed to run the generator. That might be one use for such a category.

Keith

Old 05-01-2012, 06:04 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campers
Quote:
Steve,

I think model categories would be OK. In the CrossRoads Forum they have a "Products" main category and it looks like they break it down by from there.

I wondered about the "Medical Devices" category too. In the other forums I've been reading there always seems be people asking how to run their CPAP machines on battery at night when they don't have electric hookups but aren't allowed to run the generator. That might be one use for such a category.

Keith

Sorry pushed wrong button

I have a cpap and before camping, We were sailers. I purchased a small inverter and plugged it into a cigar lighter plug. This will give you enough power to run the machine. Can't live with out it.

Bud
Old 05-01-2012, 07:31 AM   #49
Site Team

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Steve,

Keith

Sorry pushed wrong button

I have a cpap and before camping, We were sailers. I purchased a small inverter and plugged it into a cigar lighter plug. This will give you enough power to run the machine. Can't live with out it.

Bud
Hey that's a great idea...we've been running the generator while on the road for my wife's cpcp. Now we don't have to...thanks
Old 05-01-2012, 08:20 AM   #50

I really like the divisions. It will make it easier to find a topic.
Rooksfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #51

where can we get one of those bands?Edited by: Rooksfive
Rooksfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:11 AM   #52

If you asking about my arm band, churches all across the US have picked up on it. If your church has not got them yet, let me know how many you need and I will get them mailed to you. Our pastor started this at our church and has gone global. Troops overseas have them, politicians, pro-football quarterback Tony Romo and numerous college teams. It has awesome inner strength potential.

Old 05-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #53

I agree that we should have a few more topics. In addition to those you have proposed, I would like to see a topic that would include just the great informational links that people have posted. That way we'd have access to the info without having to search through all the posts.
Edited by: gizmojo
gizmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:52 PM   #54

You talking about the trucks or the drivers???