Old 04-30-2012, 07:29 AM   #31

Kwire redwood marketing already gave a response to this issue. I pasted it below

"Redwood Marketing - the forum software is a purchased product. So, it does have some system limitations. The CrossRoads forum has been in place for several years and seems to be very successful in terms of information and topics.

As our tree grows, the forum will evolve and grow as well. The gentleman on this post with a suggested list of topics has some great ideas.

Keep "talking"."

"75 FEET OF FUN ON THE RUN"
KR2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:33 AM   #32

I'd like to see more main forum categories but not too many sub-categories. We could take the list you posted above and tweek it for our forum.
I'd like to see model specific categories. I.E. 36RL, 36RE, 36FL, etc...
I don't think we need a "medical devices" category though.
TravelinAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #33

How about a Prayers Section, I wanted to post a couple of weeks ago prayers needed for fellow Redwood owners, my husband was diagnosed 4/13 with Leukemia and wanted all the prayers we could get.
RiffRaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #34

Sorry to hear about your husband. We have been through alot of that and your prayers are on the way. Blessings and strength to you both as you both are affected. And any one else on this forum you are not being passed over.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #35
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiffRaff

How about a Prayers Section, I wanted to post a couple of weeks ago prayers needed for fellow Redwood owners, my husband was diagnosed 4/13 with Leukemia and wanted all the prayers we could get.
Sorry to hear about your husband
Old 04-30-2012, 06:27 PM   #36

Quote:

So sorry to hear. Canada sends our faith and hope. All the best
Old 04-30-2012, 07:01 PM   #37

Brian,

I read the reply from Redwood Marketing. I understood took a look at the CrossRoads forum and it is using the WebWiz forum also. It is organized in Groups and Sub-Groups similar to what I was suggesting. Different categories of course, but more to than what is currently on the Redwood Forum.

No big deal, I just thought when they said "Keep "talking"", they meant they would try to accommodate the group.

Keith
KWire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:05 PM   #38

Quote:

We are very sorry to hear about your husbands diagnosis. You guys are in our prayers. We hope that God will bless you guys with a hopeful prognosis. Let me say to anyone that needs prayer on this forum, just post it as a new post on the "anything"topic post thread for now and it at least will be seen and the prayer responses will go up. But don't hold back until we get a specific topic category. I hope I speak for everyone when I say we are eager to pray for our family.Edited by: John317
John317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #39

Steve,

I think model categories would be OK. In the CrossRoads Forum they have a "Products" main category and it looks like they break it down by from there.

I wondered about the "Medical Devices" category too. In the other forums I've been reading there always seems be people asking how to run their CPAP machines on battery at night when they don't have electric hookups but aren't allowed to run the generator. That might be one use for such a category.

Keith

Old 04-30-2012, 07:16 PM   #40

Quote:

Sue, I am sorry to hear that. Yes you both will be in our thoughts and prayers.

I like the idea of a "Prayers Section".

Keith