Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-20-2017, 01:20 AM   #1

Red face 2017 National Rally???

Been off the Redwood site for a time now, but was wondering if there is any information on the 2017 Redwood Rally normally held in Syracuse, IN.
Thanks
Old 01-20-2017, 01:52 AM   #2

2017 National Redwood Rally -

The actual Rally is Thursday - Sunday July 20-23. A lot of people like to come in for the whole week. I would suggest however, not arriving before Sunday afternoon 7/16 as the Campground is very popular for Rallies and there will undoubtedly be one that is leaving on that day.

This came from 'Piperguy' Vaughan from the other forum.

Chris
r time soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 03:15 AM   #3
Site Team

I'll have more info ina couple weeks. We've actually added a day to the Rally and the official days will be Wednesday- Sunday July 19-23 at Shipshewana South Campground

Will put a post on here when the registration form is up and available.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:19 AM   #4

Vaughn,

I do not belong to the other site so maybe you can spread the word if you agree.

Last year there were a few more rally's planned around the country with some out west. They were all cancelled because there was not enough enrollment.

I would believe that if a rally was planned in Las Vegas, there would be enough interest
that we could get one to work.

It would have to be spring or fall as the summers are very hot so the July dates would not work. There are several up-scale parks in Vegas that would be very nice for all. I think with all of the other activities in the area, it would be a great draw.

I also believe there are enough of us who can not drive for several days to Indiana but could make the trek to Nevada and that we could fill the required count.

I would love to hear from other "Westerners" if they would be interested and see if it would be possible.
Old 01-21-2017, 06:44 PM   #5

OK.... I had said that we couldn't make the Rally this year but things may change so who is going to talk me into going again?

Steve
Old 01-21-2017, 08:29 PM   #6
Site Team

Lol. Call me. It'll be fun
Old 01-21-2017, 10:04 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtasee View Post
Vaughn,

I do not belong to the other site so maybe you can spread the word if you agree.

Last year there were a few more rally's planned around the country with some out west. They were all cancelled because there was not enough enrollment.

I would believe that if a rally was planned in Las Vegas, there would be enough interest
that we could get one to work.

It would have to be spring or fall as the summers are very hot so the July dates would not work. There are several up-scale parks in Vegas that would be very nice for all. I think with all of the other activities in the area, it would be a great draw.

I also believe there are enough of us who can not drive for several days to Indiana but could make the trek to Nevada and that we could fill the required count.

I would love to hear from other "Westerners" if they would be interested and see if it would be possible.
Would love LVegas we live in N. Cal
gvtahoe88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 06:11 AM   #8

LVegas ralley would be fun
Old 01-27-2017, 01:58 AM   #9

is there any possibility of having a rally in ontario. say in the area of kitchener / waterloo ( south west ontario). when i spoke to the CG last year after it was cancelled. they told me there was about 8 more reserved with them than were registered with the RW owners group. This way the 2 ontario dealers are not far and US owners from the NY to Ohio to Michigan could visit Canada without long drives and profit from the exchange rate. What do you think??
2015 38 GK
Cheryl & Wayne
ted 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:48 PM   #10

Don't want to be a pessimist but I don't believe RW would ever support a rally up there. One of the bigger advantages to having it in Shipshewanna is proximity to the plant. This enables RW to get their techs to the campground at little cost.
Oh...I forgot the five kids.
spindrift is offline   Reply With Quote