Old 06-05-2015, 12:57 AM   #71

Chuck,
Where does a person send the service/repair form?
Thanks for the rally schedule.
Old 06-05-2015, 01:55 AM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired educators View Post
Chuck,
Where does a person send the service/repair form?
Thanks for the rally schedule.
Look at the bottom of page 2, it lists my email address. They will be forwarded to Redwood and your requests will be reviewed by Redwood, the status will be communicated back to you.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:21 PM   #73

Redwood Rally 2015

Booked earlier today however have not received a site number. I did get a pull through with all the hookups. Arriving on Aug. 4 and leaving on the tenth or sometime there after.
2016 Silverado 3500 HD, High Country DWD diesel, 3.73 gear ratio, long bed, 25K Reese Elite removable hitch with 2013 Redwood 36RL with 17.5" H-rated tires and MOR/ryde heavy duty shackle links and bushings; 6.5 KW gen
RCAircraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:18 PM   #74

Chuck and Ruth. Thanks for the Rally information. Debbie and I are looking forward to attending our first Rally. Looking forward to meeting everyone, and hopefully picking up some pointers to improve our Redwood living experiences!
Bob and Debbie (both retired) with Senior FurBabies Grizz (a German Shepherd mix) and Bailey (a Lab mix)...and sometimes a Grandkiddo or 2! Full Time RVers since July 2013 Redwood: 2012 36FL with sliding patio doors
Tow Vehicle: 2011 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD with 6.6 DuraMax Dually
Grizzby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:33 PM   #75

I just reviewed the minor service request form. This is our first rally. Has Redwood provided this service at previous rallies. If so, what are some examples of service they will complete. Appreciate any help someone could give...I can always use some servicing of some sort!
Bob and Debbie (both retired) with Senior FurBabies Grizz (a German Shepherd mix) and Bailey (a Lab mix)...and sometimes a Grandkiddo or 2! Full Time RVers since July 2013 Redwood: 2012 36FL with sliding patio doors
Old 06-08-2015, 07:42 PM   #76

Thank you Chuck for all you do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nTheRoad View Post
Look at the bottom of page 2, it lists my email address. They will be forwarded to Redwood and your requests will be reviewed by Redwood, the status will be communicated back to you.
I can speak for my family that Chuck has had a direct impact on how much we enjoy our RW! THANK YOU for taking the time and caring like you do!

Living the Dream in our 2015 38RL
2014 RAM 3500 DRW
Fulltiming in the Pacific Northwest
Currently in Woodland, Washington park hosting
RomanyLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 02:09 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzby View Post
I just reviewed the minor service request form. This is our first rally. Has Redwood provided this service at previous rallies. If so, what are some examples of service they will complete. Appreciate any help someone could give...I can always use some servicing of some sort!
Grizzby, this is the first time Redwood has offered this service. At past rallies RW has had techs onsite to look at coaches for issues but no repairs have been done onsite. We are excited that this service was offered after suggesting that they step up to addressing simple issues requiring minimal tools and materials.

Redwood will also have technical people at the rally to look at coaches with more substantial issues for recommendations. Several people last year had their coach looked at at the rally and then scheduled their rig into the Service Center immediately following the rally. The Service Center is less than 10 miles from the campground.

We are also working on having a team at the rally to weigh rigs/trucks [each individual wheel] for a reasonable fee to the owner. The truck, with rig attached would be weighed, then the truck by itself. Though nor confirmed yet, we are VERY close to finalizing plans. We hope this will be well received and taken advantage of...it's always a good idea to know your weights!!!

This rally is going to be a very full agenda [see agenda on an earlier post] and should be very enlightening to both new and seasoned owners!!
Old 06-09-2015, 04:46 PM   #78

Steve just sent me a text at work RESERVATIONS MADE
We talked about it over and over and decided to do it....who cares about work .....lol, and driving a day and a half to get there!!

2014 Redwood 36FL and 2015 GMC Denali 3500 DW Duramax
Char & Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:40 PM   #79

Char and Steve...great! Debbie and I look forward to meeting you guys. Looking forward to comparing "notes" with everyone. See us there!
Old 06-09-2015, 11:46 PM   #80

Char and Steve...meant "see you there". Gotta love these high tech gadgets that insert words for you. : )