Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2018, 04:39 PM   #1

2012 Redwood 31SL for sale

2012 Redwood (by Crossroads) Model 31SL Custom Built. $41,900. This RV is one-owner, custom built in April, 2012 with added features including King Bed, Onan 5.5KW built-in LP Generator, Residential Norcold 12cu.ft. Refrigerator with Icemaker, Heat Pump and additional AC, Lippert 6-point Level Up System, MorRyde Independent Suspension and Disc Breaks System. Owner added 5 Goodyear G614 Tires and two Duracell AGM SL34 RV batteries. Pulled with 2012 F250, short bed, and never engaged slide hitch, due to aerodynamic profile of front cap of RV increasing the turning radius. Full list of features in this Redwood RV is available upon email request. This RV is in Excellent condition and well cared for by non-smokers with no pets and, while this RV is built for Residential use (King Bed, Generator, Insulation and features), it was used only occasionally for trips only by the owners. Reluctant to sell but we need to simplify life! Only serious purchasers need contact seller. Dry Weight 11,930 Pounds, Gross Vehicle Weight 16,000 Pounds, Exterior Length 34’4”, Exterior Height with AC 12' 11", 104 Gallon Fresh Water Tank, 90 Gallon Grey Water Tank, 45 Gallon Black Water Tank. RV is located in Richmond VA or, occasionally available in Pensacola FL. Reese 18K Slide Hitch also available for purchase, if desired, as is 2012 Ford F250 King Ranch 4WD 6.7L V-8 Diesel custom built in April 2012, loaded, with Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bag suspension with remote controls, excellent for 5th wheel RVs, and matches Redwood in color. RV can be purchased alone if truck and hitch is not needed or wanted. Email wvpelfre@gmail.com or call (804) 221-1806 for more information.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-04-27_19-24-30_595.jpg (161.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2140.jpg (111.0 KB, 25 views)
Old 10-14-2018, 04:24 PM   #2

Did you add Mor-Ryde IS after the picture was taken? Also Disk "Brake", not breaks
atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 08:18 PM   #3

One more Oops! You either have a Norcold fridge or a residential fridge, but not a Norcold residential fridge.
Good luck with the sale!
Mines been listed for a year next month, I've had several opportunities to give it away, seems it's worthless to everyone but me.
Traded '13 GMC Denali DRW D/A
Currently rv & truckless
Replacement undetermined
travelin' texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 09:30 PM   #4

Thanks!

Thanks folks. I will try to figure out how to get back in and edit.

Yes, the suspension and brakes were added after we bought it. A couple of months after getting the RV, I was not happy with the stopping distance or the ride. Read some threads on this site and called MorRyde. The entire experience was them was fantastic. Watched every step of their work, spent the night in their bay, watched as they adjusted the gain, did quality control and even got a call from them two months later asking if I was happy with the work. Expensive but worth every penny. Took it back once for them to check alignment. Perfect ride after their work. Good eye, the picture was before the IS, also before the G614 tires.

Yikes, a year! I foolishly called the dealer and asked them to price it. They made a ridiculous offer. Fortunately we do not have to sell quickly but a year is certainly not quick!
Old 10-15-2018, 01:55 AM   #5

[QUOTE=wvpel;
Yikes, a year! I foolishly called the dealer and asked them to price it. They made a ridiculous offer. Fortunately we do not have to sell quickly but a year is certainly not quick![/QUOTE]

Tried to trade for a much smaller TT & the dealer wouldn't do the trade without us kicking in more money along with RW. I just laughed on my way out the door. I know they have to make money, bit it's not going to be all from me.
I feel it's a fair price for mine, it's below NADA's price for low retail in poor condition without all the options.
Traded '13 GMC Denali DRW D/A
Currently rv & truckless
Replacement undetermined
travelin' texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 01:20 AM   #6

Is your Unit still available Bill or did you sell it? Thank you!
libbywebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 09:36 PM   #7

Congratulations to Bill who sold his unit this week.
libbywebb is offline   Reply With Quote