Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-16-2015, 06:20 PM   #21

I agree Shane, until there is only one truck to choose there is going to be different opinions! I also agree that all are good choices for our needs!
Vaughn, it's not war, just bantor!
Traded '13 GMC Denali DRW D/A
Currently rv & truckless
Replacement undetermined
travelin' texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:49 AM   #22

I am basically a Ford guy. Have been for many years after a bad experience with GM on 3 trucks in a row with horrible problems. I said for many years would not be caught dead in a Dodge. LOL! well After my fourth Ford in a a row with awesome service and next to zero problems. I went to trade in my 2005 FX4 6.0 diesel that everyone had so many problems with. Yet I had no problems with mine. And Ford would not hardly talk to me. I was still so mad at GM from the past and the Govt. take over of GM. So I never gave them another chance. But .... it is hard to say it. But I bought a Ram 3500 Dually 4:10 gear 2012 Longhorn. Oh wow..... I loved it but hated the embarrassment of driving it for about a year. But then slowly that Cummins engine begin to win out. and not only did I get a 14K better deal on trade for it. It has proven to be a great truck. As my old Dad use to tell me. Find what fits your butt best and drive it. So .... the rest is history. And I am looking to purchase another Ram in the near future. I still love Fords though. LOL
mstan is offline   Reply With Quote