Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-10-2012, 06:19 AM   #1

Just got back from a wonderdul trip to Camp Hatteras in OBX, NC. To make a long story short, hooked up the cable TV to the drivers side cable conection in the gargae and while the main TV in our 36RL worked fine, the one in front bedroom was nothing but snow. Then hooked up the cable to the passenger side connection and everything worked fine. Come with to find out that you need to ensure you have turned the antenna booster off above the bedroom TV if you hook up the cable on the drivers side.Edited by: Adamsvr
Adamsvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #2

Send a message via AIM to shepcody
I just joined this forum. My wife and I have orded a RW34SK from Diamond rv in MA. Will be ready the end of Aug. This will be a long summer. This will be our 8th unit as we are trading in a 36RLT Mckenzie 5th wheel.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:38 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepcody
I just joined this forum. Â*My wife and I have orded a RW34SK from Diamond rv in MA. Â*Will be ready the end of Aug. Â*This will be a long summer. Â*This will be our 8th unit as we are trading in a 36RLT Mckenzie 5th wheel.
Welcome to the forum & glad to hear you've ordered a 34SK! We took delivery of the same model this last April & like everything about it. We live in Fl & keep ours at a campground in MI.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #4

Another Tip.... My Dw found it difficult to secure the trash bag in the canister holding the bag... solution - drilled a 3/8" hole in the garbage canister about an inch and one down from the top and centered. Then cut a one inch ray pattern in the hole. When putting the garbage bag in the canister, push the bag through the hole and pull it from the inside - tightens the bag in the canister so it easily fits into the wood cut out. This mod takes about five minutes to complete. Aside from that when DW is happy, everything is good.Edited by: Adamsvr
Adamsvr is offline   Reply With Quote