Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2016, 03:50 PM   #1
Site Team

Medical News

With the devastating news about Rob and his wife as well as several members of this forum that have had struggles with cancer including myself I'd like to share some info.

Health is a very personal thing and I certainly don't want to preach to anyone but I've done quite a bit of research on this topic due to my cancer. There are some amazing doctors out there currently all saying the same thing and nobody in the medical world will argue with them. They are saying that what we eat has a direct effect on cancer. I've personally met some of these great medical people and I'm starting to work with them in our publishing business.

If you're at all interested in finding out more about this PLEASE research the following doctors:

Dr T. Collin Campbell (Nutritional studies Cornell University)
Dr Caldwell Esselstyn (Cleavland Clinic)
Dr Michael Greger
Dr James Marcum
Dr. Neal Barnard

In 2012 I was diagnosed with Prostate cancer and in March of 2013 I was told I had no other choice but to have it removed (which I didn't do). I've been following these great doctors advice and now my doctor can't find the cancer that's in me and he's amazed.

Another guy in North Carolina had a brain tumor that has now shrunk leaving an empty place where the tumor used to be.

It's worth looking at folks
Old 03-04-2016, 04:58 PM   #2

Great to hear you are doing fine. My mother, father, sister and brother all died from aggressive cancer. I believe I am the sole survivor of our family because my brother, whom called me weeks before he passed urged me to get tested for cancer.

I made an appointment immediately and had that done and received the bad news that my PSA was at 1,200 with six months or less and to get my family affairs in order. An operation was not an option.

I got a second opinion with the same results however that doctor recommended a very new radiation treatment (at that time). The chemo (not the hair loss type) and IMRT radiation resulted in total remission after 12 years with a current PSA of 0.1 and no side effects. I get a through physical every year since which I didn't do before.

I was lucky and as you noted on what we eat I have changed completely what I eat. I hope to be around another 75 years!!
2016 Silverado 3500 HD, High Country DRW diesel, 3.73 gear ratio, long bed, 25K Reese Elite removable hitch with 2013 Redwood 36RL with 17.5" H-rated tires and MOR/ryde heavy duty shackle links and bushings; 6.5 KW gen
RCAircraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 05:28 PM   #3

Rob, I hope you can muster the time to "check in" on this forum. We have dear, dear friends that went through this same thing. The point is, don't think you have bear the weight of this news alone. There's a family out there on whom you can lean for insight and advice.
Oh...I forgot the five kids.
spindrift is offline   Reply With Quote