Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #41

Lilly, I'm sure they did a market survey to get the peoples response. I personally have found that that the led's seem to not put out as much light and depending on the brand of led the light emitted can have a blue hue to it.

"75 FEET OF FUN ON THE RUN"
KR2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:32 AM   #42

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Camping world is supposed to be having a sale this weel on LED,s might check for pricing
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:37 AM   #43

Be carefull you get what you pay for in leds .

Old 04-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #44
Site Team

Hey Bryan...any news on your trailer yet?
Old 04-06-2012, 10:58 AM   #45

Not a word, my salesman SUCKS at returning calls or emails!! Ive asked a couple times for some info and had no response.

Old 04-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #46

What dealer is it??
Mike & Pam '12 36RL, Kodiak Discs, 17.5" G114s H-Rated, SRE4000 w/HD Shackles, Joy Rider Shocks, Flex Air, 5.5 Onan, W&D, DW, 4 Scare Lights, (2) 6V Trojan T-145s; Progressive EMS-HW50C, Winegard DTV Sat, Sony/Denon 4K Home Theater, WiFiRanger EliteAC Pack, weBoost 4G-X Cell Booster.

2022 RAM 3500 Limited CC, LB, 4x4, DRW, Max Tow, Cummins HO, AISIN, 4.10, Mopar 30K w/OEM Prep, Transfer Flow 70gal Aux Tank/Toolbox.
5th_Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #47

the dealership is great but my salesman needs classes in the product hes selling and customer service. Webster city RV is the dealer.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR2011
the dealership is great but my salesman needs classes in the product hes selling and customer service. Webster city RV is the dealer.

Dealerships are like bars. you can drink at anyone of them. there has to be a reason why you want to go to that certain one.

Lillyputz
Old 04-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #49

We have been waiting to find out when our unit is to be delivered to the dealership. I was told last week we would be notified by the end of this week. still no notification, even after another e-mail. it is suppose to be there next week. nothing pisses me off more than some SOB that can't follow through.

Lillyputz
Old 04-06-2012, 08:13 PM   #50

I think you must have the same salesman as I do. Doesn't it just flat piss you off!

Old 04-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #51

We enjoyed the visit as well. We will be back as soon as the parts get in. We did not look at the new unit - ran out of time. Will let you know when we are coming back. Next time will try the burger place.

They have ordered two new jacks for the front - both are leaking internally which is causing the loud popping. I did not get your voice mail until we were back in Waco. I would guess that light bulbs are a wearable item. If the taillights are not working and is a wiring issue should be covered.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:27 PM   #52

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Happy Camper

I'm not sure that I would call something wearable when it is has been purchased anytime in the last few months
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #53

I do not disagree, the dealer should simply cover it as good will if nothing else. It will show just how well your dealer will take care of you. We had the latch to the trash can drawer break and the dealer replaced it - they could have told me "Not covered". So far, no lighting problem.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #54

Happy Camper,

Could you give me some details of what they told you about the jacks and popping. We are scheduled to take our 36FB in in a couple of weeks. We also have this popping problem and would appreciate any info you can give! Were they pretty sure that would fix the problem?

Thanks, Danny
d-man31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:27 PM   #55

Quote:
I think you must have the same salesman as I do. Doesn't it just flat piss you off!
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.With all the Tornado's in the Central region last week, it might not have been the best time to have your units on the road.

John317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:42 AM   #56
Site Team

The problem is that these sales people don't realize the emotions involved with buying a new RV. It's not like buying a car....too much to consider and at risk. When you end up spending anywhere between $70 and $120,000 on a "home on wheels" (depending on the deal you worked). And in some cases you live full time in your trailer.....there's one hell of a lot of emotion tied into it.
It's not like buying a $20,000 "week ender".
Old 04-07-2012, 08:02 AM   #57

For me Dave it's about having a salesman that knows his product and having the drive to make sure his customers questions are answered in a timely manor as he or she is in most cases the only source of information that is not published. I'm sure for some people there is a lot of emotions involved but for me it is about making sure I'm making good informed decisions as this is a large financial investment and i need to make sure it is going to meet our needs because this is our home. Luckily we have modern technology, because if it weren't for this forum or the internet our salesman would not have made this sale, so as far as I'm concerned all of you on this forum that helped me with information should be the ones getting the commission. If you guys are ever in the area stop by and I'll give ya'll a beer .Edited by: KR2011

Old 04-07-2012, 08:12 AM   #58

Quote:
It's not the salesman. it's the factory rep.

lillyputz
Old 04-07-2012, 08:13 AM   #59
Site Team

Quote:
For me Dave it's about having a salesman that knows his product and having the drive to make sure his customers questions are answered in a timely manor as he or she is in most cases the only source of information that is not published. I'm sure for some people there is a lot of emotions involved but for me it is about making sure I'm making good informed decisions as this is a large financial investment and i need to make sure it is going to meet our needs because this is our home. Luckily we have modern technology, because if it weren't for this forum or the internet our salesman would not have made this sale, so as far as I'm concerned all of you on this forum that helped me with information should be the ones getting the commission. If you guys are ever in the area stop by and I'll give ya'll a beer .

I'll be over some day soon
Old 04-07-2012, 08:20 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyputz
Quote:
It's not the salesman. it's the factory rep.
Â*
lillyputz
No it isn't it is the salesman I usually have to call the factory rep to get the answer to my questions. The rep has the answers right when I ask the question. When talking to my salesman he repeatedly tells me that I know more about the Redwoods than he does. When I call asking for information such as what size is the awning, he tells me he has one on the lot and will go measure it and call me back, but that call never comes. This is just one instance. Like I said in a earlier post the dealership has been great and so has the factory rep, but my salesman falls way short.