Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-28-2012, 04:18 AM   #21

OK I'll ask but I think the people to ask are the lipert people.

"75 FEET OF FUN ON THE RUN"
KR2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:54 AM   #22

I e-mailed Andy this morn, about our unit. it doesn't make since, if our unit has been in paint, why is it not going to be delivered to the dealer until April 30th.

Lillyputz
Old 03-28-2012, 07:35 AM   #23
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyputz

Yesterday. I was told, delivery was still April 30. does not make since if it was in paint a few days ago. there must be a back log in paint and Ihave to wait for them to drag dave's unit out of the wayMaybe she didn't like blueberry.

Lillyputz

No..something is wrong...more $$$$$
Old 03-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #24

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Maybe the only have 1 guy with a half ton Chevy delivering these units
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #25

purchased it at the Toronto RV Show in March. Traded our Sydney Outback.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #26

Hi can anyone measure the bottom of the front door to the ground on the Redwood,We are going to get a nice deck for our 36FB.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper
Hi can anyone measure the bottom of the front door to the ground on the Redwood,We are going to get a nice deck for our 36FB.

I was going to measure for you but the campsite I'm currently in slopes down a little on the door side. If you don't have a reply by the time I set up in a new site tomorrow, I'll try to get you a measurement. We have a 36FL if that makes a difference.
TravelinAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #28

If we had a monitor on the redwood forum, they would knowabout some of the concerns/problems that new owners have or having and address them, for all to see. but instead we have to ask each other or wait for the factory to respond. this is pissing me off more and more. whenour unit comes in. I will let them know before I show up, that I'm going over it with a fine tooth comb.if I find something wrong after giving them a heads up,that the factory or the dealership should have caught, Iknowthe salesman and the dealership is going to hate life.

Lillyputz
Old 03-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #29

Easy LP, don't let them steal your joy, this is supposed to be fun. Your unit will probably be perfect when it comes in and you'll have a Permagrin for the next 5 years.
John317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:31 AM   #30

hello
thanks for sharning good information

Old 04-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #31

we picked up ours about a month ago, love it. We purchsed a hand towel rack and washcloth rack from Home Depot in the same style as bathroom fixtures and glued it to opposite sides of the shower wall next to the sink. Works well. We also installed an undercounter coffee maker in the kitchen. I found LED replacement bulbs on line for 12.98 each. We replaced all bulbs in the kitchen, what a difference. I also had the dealer install a wingard slimline sattelite. If you want a sattalite recommend you ensure the factory wires the coach to allow each TV to operate and receive seperate channels. My sattelite can work 4 TVs at one time each TV watching a different station. We installed a TV in the kitchen hutch and wired the outside storage to allow cable/sattelite hook up for a TV that we carry during football season.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #32
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLJDM
we picked up ours about a month ago, love it. We purchsed a hand towel rack and washcloth rack from Home Depot in the same style as bathroom fixtures and glued it to opposite sides of the shower wall next to the sink. Works well. We also installed an undercounter coffee maker in the kitchen. I found LED replacement bulbs on line for 12.98 each. We replaced all bulbs in the kitchen, what a difference. I also had the dealer install a wingard slimline sattelite. If you want a sattalite recommend you ensure the factory wires the coach to allow each TV to operate and receive seperate channels. My sattelite can work 4 TVs at one time each TV watching a different station. We installed a TV in the kitchen hutch and wired the outside storage to allow cable/sattelite hook up for a TV that we carry during football season.

I'm glad to hear that you like your trailer....let us know if that changes. I get mine a week from today
Old 04-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #33

Where did you find the LED LIGHTS?
Old 04-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #34

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Happy Campers

Enjoyed having lunch with you guys today and meeting some ROCI members.

Thanks for all the information you gave me and I hope they took care of all your problems..Did you get a chance to look at that new FB they just got in stock?

This question for all you ROCI members...The talk about th halogen bulbs blowing...Are they also not covered by our warranties for at least 2 years?
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #35

I bet they consider the bulbs a wearable item and is not covered.

"75 FEET OF FUN ON THE RUN"
KR2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #36

good question. My driver side taillight is not working so I will pursue the warranty issue and let you know. I purchased LED bulbs on line for 12.98 each from Two Penny Publications/Prudent RVer, 512-632-4626. I have replaced all kitchen lights (my choice to switch to LED) thusfar. Will replace all others within 6 months.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #37

Quote:
good question. My driver side taillight is not working so I will pursue the warranty issue and let you know. I purchased LED bulbs on line for 12.98 each from Two Penny Publications/Prudent RVer, 512-632-4626. I have replaced all kitchen lights (my choice to switch to LED) thusfar. Will replace all others within 6 months.
It has been reported on this Forum that the factory claims that their reluctance to upgrade to LED's is due to consumer complaints about the blue cast of the lights. Do you find any unpleasant side effects with yours so far?
Old 04-06-2012, 04:49 AM   #38

Just installed them, have not used the coach since. Leaving today for Easter trip with GKs so will let you know.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:20 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by John317
Quote:
It has been reported on this Forum that the factory claims that their reluctance to upgrade to LED's is due to consumer complaints about the blue cast of the lights. Do you find any unpleasant side effects with yours so far?

If the factory did not install them, then who complained about the blue light? sounds fishy. I think it's there way of not installing them because of the extra cost, at all the Redwood owners expence.

Lillyputz
Old 04-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #40
Site Team

Most interior designers like warm white light so there might be something to it. I'll change all of mine over because they don't draw bugs and are cooler.