Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-28-2016, 07:56 PM   #61

Thank you very much.
Jeff&Karen39MB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:22 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick and Mindy View Post
Until we bought that, we didn't have anywhere to put our drinks when in the recliners. The top lifts up for remote storage and has a magazine rack on the back, along with 3 functional drawers in the front. Great quality and the size is perfect.
Rick, I contacted these guys and they still have the tables at $169. I will probably have them ship me one. The young man wanted to know if it was the 10" or the 8". How wide is yours?

BTW they said it no longer has the magazine rack on the back
Old 07-29-2016, 05:37 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtasee View Post
Rick, I contacted these guys and they still have the tables at $169. I will probably have them ship me one. The young man wanted to know if it was the 10" or the 8". How wide is yours?

I'm not sure but I will check today and get back with you.

Rick
Rick and Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 07:06 PM   #64

Quote:

I just checked, ours is 10" wide. It was called a Coach Table Jr. Dark Cherry. Hope this helps
Rick
Rick and Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 11:26 PM   #65

Quote:
I've mentioned this before but since it's been awhile thought I would post again. The Rally area is a great place to look for Amish built furniture, either for your house or for your RV. When we were there we purchased new recliners for our 31SL. We also purchased an end table which matches our interior wood perfectly. The new recliners are very well built and very comfy. We actually ordered ours and had them delivered to Louisiana. We purchased from Lambright Comfort Chairs LLC, 1150 S. 700 West. located in Topeka, not far from Shipshewana South. His Phone number is 260-768-4820. No, I'm not related nor do I get kickbacks, just thought if you are looking, it would be another option. Sorry I can't be there, have fun.
We also purchased two Lambright swivel recliners this week. Wow - they are so comfortable and fit the rear window area of our 36 RL perfect. The previous couch, with the bottom drawer blocked the view from the Windows. We replaced that couch with a sleeper sofa and placed it in the slide out. What a difference. We love the change.
2016 Silverado 3500 HD, High Country DRW diesel, 3.73 gear ratio, long bed, 25K Reese Elite removable hitch with 2013 Redwood 36RL with 17.5" H-rated tires and MOR/ryde heavy duty shackle links and bushings; 6.5 KW gen
RCAircraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:27 PM   #66

Well, I tried. I maneuvered, fanagled, cajoled, rearranged, spit, cursed, etc., etc. I just couldn't make attendance at the Rally fit into a very tight schedule. I was really looking forward to seeing folks for the first time. I hope you all have a fantastic time. I'll still be able to make the trip to Mor/Ryde, but that's about it. Hopefully, we'll see you next year, or down the road sometime.
Oh...I forgot the five kids.
spindrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:30 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindrift View Post
Well, I tried. I maneuvered, fanagled, cajoled, rearranged, spit, cursed, etc., etc. I just couldn't make attendance at the Rally fit into a very tight schedule. I was really looking forward to seeing folks for the first time. I hope you all have a fantastic time. I'll still be able to make the trip to Mor/Ryde, but that's about it. Hopefully, we'll see you next year, or down the road sometime.
I couldn't go either my wife had to work and I couldn't take her home from her.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:52 PM   #68

Quote:
I just checked, ours is 10" wide. It was called a Coach Table Jr. Dark Cherry. Hope this helps
Rick
Thanks for all the info Rick and Mindy, just ordered a table from Lambright, talked to Vernon, they are $195 now, $77 shipping to Colorado. Looking forward to a nice upgrade.

2014 38GK, disc brakes, MorRyde SRE 4000, 2-Yamaha 2000 gennys, G14's, dual awnings, Progressive EMS.
2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn DRW with Luverne Bull Bar and skid plate.
coloradolivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:15 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradolivin View Post
Thanks for all the info Rick and Mindy, just ordered a table from Lambright, talked to Vernon, they are $195 now, $77 shipping to Colorado. Looking forward to a nice upgrade.
I Just did the same only ordered the 8". $169 and $77 shipping to Utah. Seems like nice people.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:00 AM   #70

Quote:
I Just did the same only ordered the 8". $169 and $77 shipping to Utah. Seems like nice people.
I think I'll head a few blocks south from the rally tomorrow and visit Lambright!
2015 38RL with MORryde IS, residential fridge, DW, washer and dryer, generator, and slide in slide. 2 A/C, 1 HP and a fireplace. Added 17.5 inch wheels. Follows a 2013 Ram dually diesel with 8' bed and Reese 20K.
RW Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 03:33 PM   #71

My thanks to everyone again for your thoughts and prayers, still in Va Bch Va, will see two more doctors this week.
Spent 4 1\2 days in hospital in isolation, lost 23 lbs in four weeks, and my appetite was shot. Had more doctors than I could shake a stick at poking and probing, running tests and as I write this, they still have no clue what was wrong with me, and are thinking it could be a virus I may have picked up traveling the country, especially the desert area. They did find my thyroid was a little over active which they have given me medicine for and I have this dry cough that I cant seem to shake.
Will see my Primary doctor Tuesday this week and also my Infectious disease doctor Thursday, and hopefully they will finally have all blood tests back and finally make a diagnosis.
Feeling better, although I still have low energy, but my appetite is slowly returning.
Again thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, sounds like everyone had a great time at the rally, I bet it was an awesome sight to see all those Redwoods there at on time. I will update my condition as soon as I know something definite, hoping to head to Florida to winter in Titusville for 1st October, as we have a site reserved at Great Outdoors.
Jeff&Karen39MB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 03:41 PM   #72

Glad to hear you are improving Jeff, our prayers are still with you .. Take care of yourself , safe travels..

Joe
Ford truck guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:31 PM   #73

Send a message via AIM to Shane Wood Send a message via MSN to Shane Wood Send a message via Yahoo to Shane Wood
Hurry up and get better Jeff. Glad to hear things are improving