Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-09-2019, 01:58 PM   #1

Newest Disney World Travel agent

Yup... That's me.... If anyone wants to book anything Disney World, drop me a line.. I am now a certified Disney World travel agent on the side..

I can get quotes, book trips, get answers.. anything..

Joe
Ford truck guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:44 PM   #2

some day i want to do the fort wilderness adventure and florida theme parks deal universal studios etc but still workin never get any time off for a while but payin offthe bills

how does a fort widerness deal begin what r some of hte costs for my 36re would be coming in from central texas

before i retire

karl b.
proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:12 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by proteus View Post
some day i want to do the fort wilderness adventure and florida theme parks deal universal studios etc but still workin never get any time off for a while but payin offthe bills

how does a fort widerness deal begin what r some of hte costs for my 36re would be coming in from central texas

before i retire

karl b.
Karl, There are alot of variables in a Disney Vacation.. Time of year ( availability), type of site, type and length of tickets...

For example, you can go for 7 nights in mid July for $113.00 - $140.00 per night just for the site. Add a 7 day base ticket for 2, add about $900 total...

OR a 2 week trip for 4 in July - $2200.00 for the site- -add a 10 day ticket for all 4 and the total trip goes to $4100.00

** bear in mind, that is for a PREMIUM site... you can drop $20-$30 per night by dropping to a basic site.. We always take the Premium loops...

If you have ever been to Disney, It's worth every penny.... Just ask any Disney lover... the campground is fantastic...
Old 02-11-2019, 05:13 PM   #4

Done donkey world 3 times but never camped there with redwood

On bucket list to do fort wilderness deal again,we just did bbq dinner and floor show ,found out this a good camping adventure to plan for,
I am working still paying Bill's after this job completes I will get more serious bout planning dates this is a year out or more , redwood will be paid off , and hopefully new truck too ,

Thanks for the reply I still have my park hoppers with 3 or 4 days on it too.

Karl b
Austin tx
36re redwood
proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 05:55 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by proteus View Post
Done donkey world 3 times but never camped there with redwood

On bucket list to do fort wilderness deal again,we just did bbq dinner and floor show ,found out this a good camping adventure to plan for,
I am working still paying Bill's after this job completes I will get more serious bout planning dates this is a year out or more , redwood will be paid off , and hopefully new truck too ,

Thanks for the reply I still have my park hoppers with 3 or 4 days on it too.

Karl b
Austin tx
36re redwood
Those 3 or 4 day hoppers will be a great discount off the new purchase if and when you decide to make the trip... the tickets are sometimes more than the stay....
Old 02-16-2019, 11:55 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford truck guy View Post
Those 3 or 4 day hoppers will be a great discount off the new purchase if and when you decide to make the trip... the tickets are sometimes more than the stay....
We are currently in Ft.Wilderness on a 2 week stay. Great place and we have our kids and grandkids staying the weekends. Disney is a first class place with the costs to match. Save up plenty of dough to visit Mickey!