Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-14-2015, 12:12 AM   #21

It burns me also because if this is a required inspection it should have been part of the orientation given by the dealer. I ask the dealer about it and the Lippert break in procedure and they knew nothing about it.

I was dealing with Christian and all she did was put me in contact with customer service at Redwood which I already had a few conversations with. Now she will not answer any of my messages. Who is Taylor?
Marty51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 12:13 AM   #22

Thanks ... Going out Friday will give it a try
Marty51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 02:14 AM   #23

Send a message via AIM to Shane Wood Send a message via MSN to Shane Wood Send a message via Yahoo to Shane Wood
My guess is Christian and Taylors job is to promote the brand and bring positive feedback to the website they have about living the dream rving. They may be able to forward info to the company about problems that arise but ultimately it is customer service we have to deal with. I may be wrong but I'm guessing they have no authority over warrenty issues etc. They have at least reached out to people with problems that no one besides Jeff at redwood has. This is a giant step in the right direction
Old 07-14-2015, 03:29 AM   #24

Got moved into lease house. I'm sending ours in for repairs, although I'd rather be living in it as planed. We spent a winter without heat(dealer said it worked)😣. Floor squeaks after water line broker going to ice maker so we don't use that. Refrigerator stopped working totally..(once again, last time in they found no problem). Left leveler slips. Air conditioner will not cool below 80 during the day. I have a 2 inch gap that I can see thru in bedroom at floor. Main awning won't retract due to binding. Window by door has fogged up between panes. It pops and moves at night. Just spent the night in a cool house that didn't disappoint me. I'm taking the GK back to dealer asap and crossing my fingers. I feel TOOK by REDWOOD. This is no way a fulltime RV. Shame on Redwood for not caring. We have been parked since we bought this so pulling it around isn't any of the problems. Just poor product.
Hairfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 04:28 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty51 View Post
It burns me also because if this is a required inspection it should have been part of the orientation given by the dealer. I ask the dealer about it and the Lippert break in procedure and they knew nothing about it.

I was dealing with Christian and all she did was put me in contact with customer service at Redwood which I already had a few conversations with. Now she will not answer any of my messages. Who is Taylor?
Marty,
I was on vacation for the week, and was unable to receive or respond to any messages at that time. However, even though I was out of town, I still had people working on your issues and how we can hopefully resolve them. You aren't in any way being disregarded or ignored, and we take the problems you are experiencing very seriously! Please know that!

I do ask for a little patience however, as Taylor and I are in a new position here at Redwood, and sometimes getting situations like these resolved takes time. I know you have been beyond patient with us and have every right to be frustrated...but we are trying so very hard to deal with this in a manner that is fair to you and helps other future owners as well. I am meeting with someone over the next couple days who will be able to give us more answers as far as the resolution to this situation.

I would be happy to continue our conversations through private messages, as that is the easiest way for me to continue to pass your information to those who can be the most helpful to you!

Thanks,
Christian
ChristianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 04:39 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Wood View Post
My guess is Christian and Taylors job is to promote the brand and bring positive feedback to the website they have about living the dream rving. They may be able to forward info to the company about problems that arise but ultimately it is customer service we have to deal with. I may be wrong but I'm guessing they have no authority over warrenty issues etc. They have at least reached out to people with problems that no one besides Jeff at redwood has. This is a giant step in the right direction
Shane,

Thank you for helping to clarify what it is that Taylor and I do (well, are trying to do ) for Redwood. Along with bringing brand awareness and positive feedback, we definitely trying to make sure that customers who need help are passed to the correct people here at Redwood. Many customers that come to us with issues are unaware of Redwood's customer service department and need help contacting them in general!

We are here to help in any way we can. Thanks for the support!!
ChristianM is offline   Reply With Quote