Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-22-2015, 12:18 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom ant View Post
hahahaha - Are you kidding? Dory's kitchen has far more sq-ft, drawers, cabinets and power equipment than my garage! She has 3 different tools for preparing a lemon. I mean really, what do you really need to eat? bunch of Taco Bell napkins, a microwave, can opener, and a bag of plastic forks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Ginny View Post
I had one bank where both of my out side duals were rubbing the curb when I made a deposit. Other than that, I usually didn't have any problem other than visiting Boulder CO. That town has small parking spaces. And the electric car people looked at me like I was evil.

Throw granola at them. It confuses them.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:54 AM   #42

Send a message via AIM to Shane Wood Send a message via MSN to Shane Wood Send a message via Yahoo to Shane Wood
Should have put an HOV sticker on it and they would have left you alone
Old 09-22-2015, 12:59 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Ginny View Post
I had one bank where both of my out side duals were rubbing the curb when I made a deposit. Other than that, I usually didn't have any problem other than visiting Boulder CO. That town has small parking spaces. And the electric car people looked at me like I was evil.
What? My hometown- the Republic of Boulder? We just ride our bikes through town and pay somebody to bring the rig around to the other side via Kansas. The roads there are not really for cars - just bikes. Even the Saabs, green Volvo station wagons, and VW buses are frowned upon any more with this new generation of grass people.
atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 01:27 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom ant View Post
What? My hometown- the Republic of Boulder? We just ride our bikes through town and pay somebody to bring the rig around to the other side via Kansas. The roads there are not really for cars - just bikes. Even the Saabs, green Volvo station wagons, and VW buses are frowned upon any more with this new generation of grass people.
Colorado sure has changed since the late '60's when I was stationed at Ft. Carson in Colorado Spgs. Must be all the transplants from Calif. Brad.
Duramax, Allison Tranny, 62 Gal. Titan Tank
2016 39MB 5.5 Onan, Residential Package, Goodyear G114's, Mor/ryde heavy duty Shackle/bushing upgrade.
Rosey is offline   Reply With Quote