Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-29-2014, 08:37 PM   #1

Redwood/Crossroads Customer Service

It seems like every once in awhile the Redwood/Crossroads Customer Service takes a beating from an unsatisfied owner but I for one would like to give Kudos to the techs answering the phone. I called today to get some questions answered about my upcoming annual inspection and some minor warranty issues. I talked to Mark Campbell and during the entire conversation his attitude was "how can I help you?" He made suggestions and recommendations and answered every concern with a professional and positive attitude. He then did something that doesn't happen very often.....He thanked me for purchasing a Redwood and assured me that the customer service is there to take care of our issues. Let me say that since my purchase nearly a year ago, I have talked personally to Tom Montegue, Bill Hodge, Ron Howard, and now Mark Campbell and have always ended our conversations with the feeling that I am number one........wow you don't find that kind of service hardly any where anymore!!!! They are standing behind their product and I appreciate that.
Rick and Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:03 PM   #2
Site Team

Very well said
Old 01-29-2014, 11:17 PM   #3

I agree with both above!!
2013 36 RL
subdoc4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:07 AM   #4

Very nice!
atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:15 AM   #5

Reaffirms our faith in Redwood, thanks for sharing.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:43 AM   #6

One of the major things that convinced me to purchase Redwood was the hour or so that Tom Montegue spent on the phone with me explaining how the company was started and why it came to be. His enthusiasm was refreshing. I am sad that Tom is no longer with Redwood but everyone I have dealt with has shown the same enthusiasm. I know that prospective buyers look on forums to see what others think of a product. They need to know that the company stands behind their product and take customer service seriously!! Thanks again Redwood/Crossroads service techs for providing that great service!
Old 01-30-2014, 12:51 AM   #7
Site Team

Ron just emailed me today and said that he thought mine was almost ready to be picked up. They are a class act. Every time I take the trailer there, they always find additional things to fix that I was unaware of.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:15 AM   #8

Now you just have to wonder when the weather will let you get it home!
Old 01-30-2014, 01:16 AM   #9

Could not agree more. Awesome Customer Service!!!!
Old 01-30-2014, 01:39 AM   #10

We echo all the comments above, customer service has been great.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:39 AM   #11

Wow that's impressive customer service

Andy & Judi, Canine Companions Duke & Kona
2012 F350 Lariat CC SRW Airlift 5000 |2013 RW 36FL Winegard Trav'ler
Travel Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
Oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:42 AM   #12
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick and Mindy View Post
Now you just have to wonder when the weather will let you get it home!
As long as someone is there to unlock the door, I'll be there. The snowy weather doesn't bother me much.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:57 AM   #13

I had grease saturated brakes, probably due to seal failure or possibly over greased, but either way figured it was my expense for parts, but I thought what the hell & called Crossroads, they called Lippert & together are splitting a refund to me. Yeehaw, great customer service.
Traded '13 GMC Denali DRW D/A
Currently rv & truckless
Replacement undetermined
travelin' texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:30 AM   #14
Dan

I too have nothing to say but great things about the Redwood service. They have stood by me with every issue I have encountered. A dealership is the first step but they are of no help when your two thousand miles away. it is very comforting to be able to shout an email and very shortly receive help, i have only once had to call.

Dan

07 Dodge 3500, Exhaust Brake, Edge Programer, Killer "B" Turbo
13 RL ALL options except Gen and W/D
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:12 PM   #15

Thanks Rick and Mindy for the positive words. We were pretty sure we would be buying a Redwood because of the quality of the product. What worried me was the issues Redwood owners have with their rigs. The forum has helped me come to terms with that and knowing Redwood stands behind their products. Although I don't go on non-Redwood forums (except Escapees), I've learned that Redwood stands tall next to the other brands. We are looking forward to our coach being built and years of fun with it.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #16

You can't hear these experiences too many times. Very comforting.
Oh...I forgot the five kids.
spindrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:16 PM   #17

I too had a brake and bearing problem! Crossroads and Redwood stepped up to the plate and sent me a cheque for all my repairs and the shipping costs for sending the defective parts back.
I love the Fl and would not hesitate to get another one.
Glad to see that I am not the only one over joyed with the customer service

Safe travels. Bud
Old 01-31-2014, 03:06 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve & Linda View Post
Thanks Rick and Mindy for the positive words. We were pretty sure we would be buying a Redwood because of the quality of the product. What worried me was the issues Redwood owners have with their rigs. The forum has helped me come to terms with that and knowing Redwood stands behind their products. Although I don't go on non-Redwood forums (except Escapees), I've learned that Redwood stands tall next to the other brands. We are looking forward to our coach being built and years of fun with it.
We congratulate you on your choice of a Redwood. Do some issues come up with Redwood units? Of course, but having been on other forums, even the most expensive manufacturers have issues. Many of the issues are minor and can actually be fixed by the owner if he/she has any kind of handyman experience. I have talked to other RV owners who have spent months trying to get their manufacturer to repair a warranty issue. I purchased my Redwood 31SL at the nearest Redwood dealer I could find, 150 miles away. When I called the customer service the other day concerning some minor issues I was even offered the option of taking it to a local non-Redwood dealership for repairs to be paid by Redwood. I was also directed to a Crossroads dealer within 80 miles of my home. I chose the Crossroads dealership and am currently working with them for my annual inspection and the needed repairs. As I stated in a prior post, I have never had a problem getting a knowledgeable tech on the phone to answer my questions. I always think I will get a computerized message asking me to leave my number and they will call me back but I always get a real person...wow.....now that's customer service! Again, congrats and enjoy!
Old 01-31-2014, 11:43 PM   #19

Yup - Redwood has been doing an outstanding job taking care of their customers. No issues here.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:40 PM   #20

1,000% happy with our experience, too!!! My wife is in charge of the maintenance/modifications of our 2012 36FL and they treated her as the knowledgeable owner/handy ma'am that she is.
marandjwr is offline   Reply With Quote