Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-15-2012, 08:13 AM   #21
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyputz
Thanks Dave for the info. I feel alot better about my concerns. ours is to be at the dealer this coming Friday.

Lillyputz

If yours turns out as good as mine.....you'll love it.Toward the end I was getting a bit cranky wondering if I was putty too much into this thing and second guessing if I was overestimating what the trailer was going to be. But now that I have it......NOPE.....I underestimated. And I AM VERY PLEASE WITH THE WAY THAT IT PULLS. Good luck with yours
Old 04-15-2012, 08:24 AM   #22

Dave, sounds like you are right. I, like others, I'm sure,have 2nd guest there decision. I know I'm more forward about it then most and for that I apologize.

Lillyputz
Old 04-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #23

I think it's human nature to second guess yourself, especially when you're putting out the amount of money as we all are for these rigs.For usit's about 5 times what we paid for our house LOL.
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top
mhs4771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:09 PM   #24

I have not lost any sleep in my decision to purchase, in fact I sleep pretty darn well.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #25

Dave & Ginny!
Congratulations on your new RW. It is very beautiful and we know you will have many years of happy travelling with it.
We got our RW36RL the end of November and it has the silver/black paint. We live in our unit and just took it out for the first time last week. Got lots of compliments on it, so be prepared. These units are by no means common and they turn heads.
So happy for you. Have fun!!
Fred & Danette

'12 Ford F350 SD Fx4
fdmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:11 PM   #26

I keep telling my wife we will probably Wis we bought the RE for underbelly storage, the diva closet (because I know for a fact that there is no way she is going to get all of her clothes in the FL closet) and the slide in a slide that we could not have. But this might work to my advantage. She will have to get rid of some clothes and shoes that she never uses and i will have to get rid of some of those parts that I might need some day if you no what I mean. You know the stuff you pack away thinking I might need that some day only to find that when you need it is right after you get rid of it because you haven't needed it in six months.
So yes we all second guess ourselves or at least most of us do.

"75 FEET OF FUN ON THE RUN"
KR2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #27

Congratulations on your new rig, Dave and Ginny! That's a beautiful set-up you have there.

Old 04-15-2012, 05:00 PM   #28
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyputz
Dave, sounds like you are right. I, like others, I'm sure,have 2nd guest there decision. I know I'm more forward about it then most and for that I apologize.

Lillyputz

We're only human
Old 04-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #29
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhs4771

I think it's human nature to second guess yourself, especially when you're putting out the amount of money as we all are for these rigs.For usit's about 5 times what we paid for our house LOL.

Yea...I kind of feel bad, our neighbors came over last night and they're struggling to get by. When they looked inside my trailer I could see hurt on their faces. Around here you can buy a pretty good house for $100,000. My trailer MSRP was $127,000. although that's not what I paid for it.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:10 PM   #30
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdmckee
Dave & Ginny!
Congratulations on your new RW. It is very beautiful and we know you will have many years of happy travelling with it.
We got our RW36RL the end of November and it has the silver/black paint. We live in our unit and just took it out for the first time last week. Got lots of compliments on it, so be prepared. These units are by no means common and they turn heads.
So happy for you. Have fun!!
Fred & Danette

Thanks Fred and Danette. At the camp grounds people seem most intrigued with the slid-in-slide but the whole set up is beautiful
Old 04-15-2012, 05:53 PM   #31
Dan

Dave &amp; Ginny</span>

Congrat's on your new unit, it sure looks good, many years ofenjoymentcoming up</span>
</span>
Dan</span>
</span>
</span>

07 Dodge 3500, Exhaust Brake, Edge Programer, Killer "B" Turbo
13 RL ALL options except Gen and W/D
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:03 PM   #32

Dan it looks like you may have the sister trailer to Dave's RL.

Old 04-15-2012, 06:20 PM   #33
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan
Dave &amp; Ginny</span>

Congrat's on your new unit, it sure looks good, many years ofenjoymentcoming up</span>
</span>
Dan</span>
</span>
</span>

Thanks dan
Old 04-15-2012, 06:21 PM   #34
Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR2011

We could be close, no gen or washer&amp;drier in mine. Should be a couple of less ponds on the pin than Dave's. I ordered a 36RL with the following options: Convection Microwave, 4 Door Refer, Central Vacuum, 5100 btu Fireplace, Fantastic Fan in the bathroom bedroom and kitchen, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher, 40 lb bottles, Water filtration System, Gen prep, Memory foam sleeper Sofa, Trail-air pin box, Disc Brakes, Dual Pane windows, Slide awnings, G Range tires and rims, Bedroom slide in a slide and full Body Paint.

Dan

Old 04-15-2012, 06:26 PM   #35
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan
Quote:

We could be close, no gen or washer&amp;drier in mine. Should be a couple of less ponds on the pin than Dave's. I ordered a 36RL with the following options: Convection Microwave, 4 Door Refer, Central Vacuum, 5100 btu Fireplace, Fantastic Fan in the bathroom bedroom and kitchen, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher, 40 lb bottles, Water filtration System, Gen prep, Memory foam sleeper Sofa, Trail-air pin box, Disc Brakes, Dual Pane windows, Slide awnings, G Range tires and rims, Bedroom slide in a slide and full Body Paint.

Dan

Very close to mine! I didn't order the dish washer or slide toppers. I did get the second awning, heat pumpand ice maker.

I can tell you Dan....it pulls GREAT and really turns heads. Good luck with yours!
Old 04-15-2012, 06:49 PM   #36
Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&amp;Ginny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan
Quote:

Dan

Very close to mine! I didn't order the dish washer or slide toppers. I did get the second awning, heat pumpand ice maker.

I can tell you Dan....it pulls GREAT and really turns heads. Good luck with yours!

Thanks Dave the waiting is the hard part

Old 04-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #37

Hey Dave, a quick one. From the looks of your photo it looks like the AC covers are black. Is that correct? We'll need to order covers for our fans and vents and we'll want to get them to match the ACs. We're in the holding pattern, another couple of weeks and we'll join the RL Group.
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top
Old 04-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #38

All of the full body painted rigs get the black ac covers.

Old 04-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #39

I thought so, but just thought I check.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #40
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhs4771

Hey Dave, a quick one. From the looks of your photo it looks like the AC covers are black. Is that correct? We'll need to order covers for our fans and vents and we'll want to get them to match the ACs. We're in the holding pattern, another couple of weeks and we'll join the RL Group.

Mine are black because of the black/maroon paint job. I made a mistake and had the dealer put white covers over my vents to match the white roof.