Old 08-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by poormarky
*Just an FYI.
I just talked with RW yesterday as I have had battery problems and just got this unit.* They ship a cheap plain black group 24 with the unit.* It is only for transportation as most of the transport companies don't require the drivers to have their 7 way plug to have power all the time.* RW said that is why they send a chap battery and the dealer is supposed to change it out.* Lazy days didn't change it out and this plain black battery is not a deep cycle.* I will be buying 2 batteries to resolve my issues.
Our unit is a 36fl and is now 1 month old.* The rv industry is very different from the auto industry.* You wouldn't think buying something new you would have to spent more money on something that should be in it anyways.
Used to order brand fire trucks and ambulances, and the gas powered units would show up with a huge battery box that held two coach batteries and one chassis battery, but there would only be one 24 series battery in there. Just enough to get it started. It's not limited to RVs.
atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote