Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2015, 08:31 PM   #1

Smile Dealer Kudos!

In light of so many owners who have had bad service experiences I want to commend our dealer on their fantastic service and care. We ended up at this dealer after our purchasing dealer dropped the Redwood line. They have been thorough and extremely accommodating. As many of us know when this is your home servicing gets tricky. Having warranty work completed that required a multiple day appointment, they kindly completed each days work then brought our unit out to their customer campground for the night. The following morning they would come and pick up our unit at the appointed time.......repeat as needed. While we get go spend the day having fun around the area, our home is being lovingly taken care of. THANK YOU Campers Inn, Jacksonville FL. Been RVing for over 40 years and have never received service like this.
1000islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:56 PM   #2

They have a sister dealership in the Macon, GA area. Never bought anything from them or had any service but they were always very nice.
B&W 3600 Hitch 25K/6.25k
2012 36RL, Disc Brakes, G614's, 7K axles, Combo WD, Awning Toppers
Full Time Since April 1 2015:)!
GA1817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 09:04 PM   #3

That's great to hear ....
Oh how I wish more were like that !!!

ExploreUSA dealerships in Texas certainly aren't !
johnboytoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 09:42 PM   #4

My wife and I call them ExploreDOA. Thanks 1000islander for reminding us that there are some good solid dealers that care about their customers.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:43 PM   #5

Well the explore USA in Seguin TX stepped up for us and we will go back to them for service in a heart beat. I do wish they had a campground to stay in during the PDI process tho. But all in all they did step up at that location. With all that being said we are still in our original trailer and waiting till our new one is being built by RW. We would've not been this far with out there help.
David and Beth with our sidekick red heeler Queso the "big cheese". 2016 38GK with double unagaurd awnings with led lights and trailair air tri-glide pin box 8K axles with Linc System. 2012 Ram 3500 4x4 crew cab Laramie LWB Edge Juice with attitude with B&W 20k companion hitch.
DLRAKOWITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 10:57 PM   #6

Boy wish I could find one around Colorado. I call repair shops that do Crossroads or Redwood and no one wants to work on it because we didn't buy it from them. I have tried different places and haven't received good service from any. I probably will have to tow the camper 5-6 hours to get service work done.
jhardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 02:52 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000islander View Post
In light of so many owners who have had bad service experiences I want to commend our dealer on their fantastic service and care. We ended up at this dealer after our purchasing dealer dropped the Redwood line. They have been thorough and extremely accommodating. As many of us know when this is your home servicing gets tricky. Having warranty work completed that required a multiple day appointment, they kindly completed each days work then brought our unit out to their customer campground for the night. The following morning they would come and pick up our unit at the appointed time.......repeat as needed. While we get go spend the day having fun around the area, our home is being lovingly taken care of. THANK YOU Campers Inn, Jacksonville FL. Been RVing for over 40 years and have never received service like this.
It is nice to hear positive comments about a service department. I will be taking mine in next month for its first service. I am hoping for the best, although I have heard mixed comments about the service department I will be going to.

2015 Polaris RZR 900
danrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 03:06 AM   #8

It is nice to hear positive comments about a service department. I will be taking my RW in for its first service next month. I have heard mixed reviews about the service department I will be going to; I hope I am pleasantly surprised.

2015 Polaris RZR 900
Old 02-06-2015, 05:11 PM   #9

Anyone travelling in Ontario Canada and need service... Camping In Style in Brooklin has been amazing for us. Located north of 401 about 40 miles east of Toronto.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:20 PM   #10

They are part of an outfit that is headquartered in New Hampshire, I believe. We consider ourselves extremely lucky to have been referred to them. Wish everyone else the same luck we've had. Only problem was they had several new units on the lot......all I can say is OH MY! And ours is only a year old.....
1000islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 10:27 PM   #11
S&K

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLRAKOWITZ View Post
Well the explore USA in Seguin TX stepped up for us and we will go back to them for service in a heart beat. I do wish they had a campground to stay in during the PDI process tho. But all in all they did step up at that location. With all that being said we are still in our original trailer and waiting till our new one is being built by RW. We would've not been this far with out there help.
We will be going to Explore USA in Seguin, TX in a few weeks for our annual. Have a few small things to address, but for the most part, it will be for the inspection only. Will let you know how the service end of it turns out.

2014 RW36FB
2014 F-350 CC DRW, 25K Reese, Roll-n-Loc, Rhino Liner
'Half-timer' - Full time retired, tho!
Ken & Shelley
S&K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:49 AM   #12

We will be taking ours in for its first service visit at Lazy Days in Tampa.
This will be our first time dealing with there service department since our delivery.
Sure hope everything goes well and everything gets fixed right and in a timely manner.
17.5 Goodyear G114's, RV Armor Roof
2018 RAM 3500 DRW, Curt Q24 Hitch

rob_fla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:40 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&K View Post
We will be going to Explore USA in Seguin, TX in a few weeks for our annual. Have a few small things to address, but for the most part, it will be for the inspection only. Will let you know how the service end of it turns out.
Ask for Amanda c. To work with you and your issues. Let her know I recommended her to you. Good luck
David and Beth with our sidekick red heeler Queso the "big cheese". 2016 38GK with double unagaurd awnings with led lights and trailair air tri-glide pin box 8K axles with Linc System. 2012 Ram 3500 4x4 crew cab Laramie LWB Edge Juice with attitude with B&W 20k companion hitch.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:56 AM   #14

Send a message via AIM to Shane Wood Send a message via MSN to Shane Wood Send a message via Yahoo to Shane Wood
I have had a few issues with our 2015 RL . The dealer we purchased it from is Southwest Coaches in Indio CA and they have been excellent
Old 02-22-2015, 01:02 AM   #15
S&K

Quote:
We had our annual inspection yesterday. I called ahead and they worked us in (took a week) We noticed the sign said that drop offs would take 5 weeks for service! We weren't really dropping it off, just wanted the inspection required for the warranty.

We were very pleasantly surprised by the excellent customer service we received. Arrived by 10:00, left at 3:30. Didn't expect to be there more than 1-1/2 hours, but they found things that needed attention. All the time we were there, they kept us up to date on what they were doing; offered us coffee and water, and even wanted to deliver lunch for us.

The technician was very knowledgeable and cared about our unit like it was his own. We liked that. He also showed us "what to do things" which was a step above, I think.

All in all, it was a great service experience. I wouldn't hesitate to go back there again.

2014 RW36FB
2014 F-350 CC DRW, 25K Reese, Roll-n-Loc, Rhino Liner
'Half-timer' - Full time retired, tho!
Ken & Shelley
S&K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 02:25 AM   #16

Quote:
We had our annual inspection yesterday. I called ahead and they worked us in (took a week) We noticed the sign said that drop offs would take 5 weeks for service! We weren't really dropping it off, just wanted the inspection required for the warranty.

We were very pleasantly surprised by the excellent customer service we received. Arrived by 10:00, left at 3:30. Didn't expect to be there more than 1-1/2 hours, but they found things that needed attention. All the time we were there, they kept us up to date on what they were doing; offered us coffee and water, and even wanted to deliver lunch for us.

The technician was very knowledgeable and cared about our unit like it was his own. We liked that. He also showed us "what to do things" which was a step above, I think.

All in all, it was a great service experience. I wouldn't hesitate to go back there again.
You took yours to seguin, TX. If so I as well enjoyed the care they gave us as well. I'm glad they stepped up to the plate and took care of your concerns. Hope the rest of explore usa's follow behind them to improve as well
Old 02-22-2015, 02:40 AM   #17

We are going to Lazy Days for our first warranty repairs next week, I have never dealt with their service department before other than delivery.
Sure hope all goes well !!!!!

Old 02-22-2015, 03:08 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_fla View Post
We are going to Lazy Days for our first warranty repairs next week, I have never dealt with their service department before other than delivery.
Sure hope all goes well !!!!!
Hope things go well for you guys. I take mine in next month also for its first warranty work.
2015 Polaris RZR 900
Old 02-22-2015, 11:37 PM   #19

As long as you have a firm appointment with Lazy Days you should be OK, but don't try going there without an appointment even if you purchased from them.
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top
mhs4771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 12:21 AM   #20

Yep, I have an appointment for 3/3/15, called and made it about a month ago.