Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #21

Yes I did... Brian told me to mail the old thermostat and a receipt to:
Crossroads RV
1115 W. lake st.</span>Topeka In. 46571</span>
</span>It;s probably best to call them to see what other info they require.</span>i.e. vin number, address to send refund..

</span>I don't have their number or the name of a contact there</span>

</span>
TravelinAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:09 AM   #22

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Did they pay you for your expertise in finding and replacement technical skills? Probably too much to ask even though a dealer or other service center would have charged plenty..

Emmons is a really nice person to talk to.....He probably thought I was going to keep him tied up all day with my 2013 questions.
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:20 PM   #23

No... there was no pay for my labor or troubleshooting. Thanks to KR2011 I didn't have too much trouble finding a bad t-stat to be the culprit.
The fact that I didn't have to hook up, tow the trailer 50 miles to the nearest dealer, wait for them to repair it then tow it 50 miles back to the campground was good enough pay for me.
TravelinAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #24

We had the same problem on our 36RL after less than 3 months. DH diagnosed problem and contacted Brian. Brian gave us the contact information for Suburban, but they didn't want to send the part directly to us, they wanted us to take it to/get a tech to replace it under warranty. We arranged to pick up the part at an RV dealership who did warranty work for Surburban 40 miles away. Only thing we forgot was to get a new rubber button cover as the original is split.

Brian Emmons has been a jewel to work with, and we have had several issues to deal with. I wish I could clone Brian and put one of him ineach of the places we have dealt with and been disappointed in their service.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:10 AM   #25

We picked up our 36RL last week and even got in contact with Brian over a few issues and Brian knows his stuff and is very patient with issues. They better pray that Brian never leaves Redwood. He would be a great loss to them and us.
Rooksfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:18 AM   #26

I have nothing but good to say about BE. He is great!

Edited by: martaz
martaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:55 AM   #27

I could not agree more. BE has been great to work with on our issues.

Old 07-01-2012, 10:04 AM   #28
Site Team

I don't know if Redwood pays out profit sharing or not but if they don't they certainly should to Brian. This guy has called me after hours to workout problems or answer questions. Without him I think the profits would dwindle.

Old 08-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #29

just a few words about our RW36RE,we bought it Feb.12th 2012 and we loved it until the trouble started.first we had trouble with the jack system,that took about a week to get repaired,we then took it to the beach,and that is where the real fun began,the shower leaked we found that the bedroom slide had a leak and also that one of our chairs had a defect in the foot rest,when we got home we called Brian Emmons at Redwood,and let me tell you there is no one better to work with,he had me take the trailer back to the dealer for repair,they had the trailer for two months,and did repair everything,but when we got home we found out that we had an electrical problem,we called Brian and he put us in touch with a repair person that will be here next week to fix the problem,now that I have got this off my chest I wish I never traded my Holiday Rambler for this lemon.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmoscato
just a few words about our RW36RE,we bought it Feb.12th 2012 and we loved it until the trouble started.first we had trouble with the jack system,that took about a week to get repaired,we then took it to the beach,and that is where the real fun began,the shower leaked we found that the bedroom slide had a leak and also that one of our chairs had a defect in the foot rest,when we got home we called Brian Emmons at Redwood,and let me tell you there is no one better to work with,he had me take the trailer back to the dealer for repair,they had the trailer for two months,and did repair everything,but when we got home we found out that we had an electrical problem,we called Brian and he put us in touch with a repair person that will be here next week to fix the problem,now that I have got this off my chest I wish I never traded my Holiday Rambler for this lemon.

Welcome to the redwood family.

Lillyputz
Old 08-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #31

Yes you will become very good at one of two paths - an expert trouble shooter & repairman or you will find major patients while the RV shop enjoys your unit!
Lawr&Moe is offline   Reply With Quote