Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-09-2013, 05:07 PM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Ginny
Well apparently we don't have as many complainers about Redwood as you all might think. As a moderator on the forum, I can see everybody's "I.P." address and I found 2 of the biggest complainers that have the same "I.P" address.Â*Â* That means that this is the same person trying to make it look like more folks are complaining about the Redwood product then there really is.Â* I guess this mean he could have conversations with himself if he wanted to.

Â*It's been fixed.
Just to add a little more...I think the TYPE of folks that buy RW and post here seem to all have the same goal. I really enjoy ALL the comments. Thanks!!!
2013 36 RL
subdoc4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #102

Quote:
Well apparently we don't have as many complainers about Redwood as you all might think. As a moderator on the forum, I can see everybody's "I.P." address and I found 2 of the biggest complainers that have the same "I.P" address.Â*Â* That means that this is the same person trying to make it look like more folks are complaining about the Redwood product then there really is.Â* I guess this mean he could have conversations with himself if he wanted to.

Â*It's been fixed.
I wondered about that. Attitudes can reveal a ghost writer
atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #103

Dave&Ginny and Blenhardt, your efforts to keep this forum on topic and constructive are much appreciated. Thank you!
Adamsvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:20 PM   #104
Site Team

Quote:

Â*It's been fixed.
Dave, Good catch. I too had suspected that they were one and the same and started to check into it but for some reason weren't sure they were the same person. Just missed it.