Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-27-2013, 08:34 PM   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Hey! I just met and had brunch at Cracker Barrell in Weatherford Texas with Mr and Mrs Redwooders, Dave and Ginny Molleck.......As Dave said; It's always nice to put faces with names....They are really a cute, funny and knowlegable pair.....They have been on a business tour through Arizona and while they were there they met beachguyjim, piperguy, and the travelinandersons. Three more really knowlegable RW owners......Here's to those who make and take time to visit with other RW'ers when they are out and about in other states
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:34 PM   #2
Site Team

Thanks Royce! I do like meeting other owners so we can put faces with the names.

To set the record straight I didn't meet Piperguy (Vaughn) in person yet but I'm looking forward to it.

My wife and I, did enjoy our lunch with Royce and he even paid for the meal. He's a hell of a nice guy and it was a joy to meet him. I think Royce is the type of guy that would be fun to have around the campfire while sharing a few laughs.

While in AZ I was able to meet up with Jim and Rozie (beechguyjim) as well as with Steve and Lauren (?) (travelnAnderson). Jim helped us as we came into the park and coached us through the mountain roads and the best routs to take. We enjoyed our conversations with Steve and his wife who are down to earth and easy to talk with. We all met at a Mexican restaurant and enjoyed good conversation, food and drink.

I urge everybody to try to reach out to their fellow Redwood owners while traveling.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Sorry Dave I thought you met 3 other RW'ers and I now realize beechguyjim was the piper guy {aircraft windshield replacer) hence piperguy......was I this morning? No! Just old!
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #4

We are planning our first trip in May down the Oregon Coast. Any other RW owners planning to be out on the coast at that time.

Andy & Judi, Canine Companions Duke & Kona
2012 F350 Lariat CC SRW Airlift 5000 |2013 RW 36FL Winegard Trav'ler
Travel Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
Oriana is offline   Reply With Quote