Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #1

Last night as I went to blow leaves at our campsight, as we were pulling in my DW said look at that camper! sure enough it was a 2013 36 FL by Redwood. We stopped over after blowing leaves and spoke with the owner, she said it was their maden voyage and were really enjoying it. however she stated that there were 7 of them sleeping in it for the weekend and space was verylimited. My DW could hardly contain herself lookingover the unit. Our BRis headed to paint November 5th and after seeing thiers I'm getting excited as well.
Amishco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:56 PM   #2

Must be they don't know the Redwood Rules: 6 for entertaining, 4 for dinning, and only 2 for sleeping
2018 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab High Country DRW, D/A, 2016 RW39MB, Dual ACs, Auto Level, Auto Sat Dish, Stack W/D, King Sleep #, 17.5" Sailuns w/Disc, MORryde IS & Pin, Comfort Ride Hitch, 5.5 Onan, Res Fridge & Induction Cook Top
mhs4771 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:07 PM   #3

Totally Agree with you mhs4771
Amishco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:15 PM   #4

Pulled into Briarcliff in Myrtle beach this afternoon and have had three couples stop and admire our new 40kb,sure makes you feel good about your purchase.I think you will like the BR that was our other choice but wife liked the Bedroom in the KB better.Enjoy it when you get it.Make sure they prove the cabling for tbs when you get it there's a lot of problems as I am finding out tonight.
CampingCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #5

All our cable input connections were labeled wrong. so you might want to check that. However, call Redwood service, tell them it is not working, and ask them to authorize repair via authorized dealer. You paid for a working cable connection, make them ensure it works
Old 10-25-2012, 11:51 PM   #6

Is Briarclift next to a Marriot Courtyard
Old 10-26-2012, 07:41 AM   #7

Yes right next door.We stay here every time we come thru,always kept up.Many improvements here since April when we were here.Come on down were the only RW in the place.
CampingCouple is offline   Reply With Quote