Old 08-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #111
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce

I thought I had it all worked out to be with all of you...Couldn't get wife enought time off to drive so I planned a to fly in stay at a hotel and do all those fun things that are planned. Nothing has gone well as lately; my wife's eye DR. changed his vacation dates and moved her eye surgeries up to right eye on the 23 and left eye on the 24th.....She has some kind of closing at the rear of her eyes that can cause Glaucoma...and worse...so we're not taking any chances and elected to do this instead of being with you guys at leas for this fun little rally....Have a great time.
I'm glad your wife can get help for her eyes but I sure wish the timing was different. I'm sure we'll all get together again and then your wife will be able to see us better. My mom and dad have eye problems so I realize how frustrating the surgeries can get. Good Luck and I hope to see you at the next rally.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:17 AM   #112

Update: We will be arriving in Howe, Indiana on Tuesday evening... See you all there...later in the week.

TXRVProfessor&LadyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #113

We are not Redwood owners, yet. We are committed to going full time in a little over a year. Our search for a rig is essentially over as the Redwood brand has won us over. We have not, however, decided on a model or all of the options.

Here is my question. If we were able to be in the area Thursday evening and Friday morning of your rally, could we chat for a few moments with a few of you and ask some questions? We don't need a tour of anybody's fifth wheel (unless someone has a 38 BR they would like to show off) as we have been in several already. We feel talking to owners would be much more helpful than the sales person. We are primarily interested in your choices and what you might have added or deleted.

Since we are not owners yet, we do not want to intrude on your gathering. So, if anyone feels this is out of line, please let us know. It just seems like a great opportunity to have a wealth of knowledge and experience in one place.

Thanks. Gary and Lynda Clark

csg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:13 PM   #114

Due to circumstances beyond our control...our Redwood RV Rally trip was cancelled. We get to stay in Texas for now. We wish all of you a wonder time of fun, relaxation and learning.....

Lady E and the Texas RV Professor

TXRVProfessor&LadyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:02 PM   #115
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg11
We are not Redwood owners, yet. We are committed to going full time in a little over a year. Our search for a rig is essentially over as the Redwood brand has won us over. We have not, however, decided on a model or all of the options.

Here is my question. If we were able to be in the area Thursday evening and Friday morning of your rally, could we chat for a few moments with a few of you and ask some questions? We don't need a tour of anybody's fifth wheel (unless someone has a 38 BR they would like to show off) as we have been in several already. We feel talking to owners would be much more helpful than the sales person. We are primarily interested in your choices and what you might have added or deleted.

Since we are not owners yet, we do not want to intrude on your gathering. So, if anyone feels this is out of line, please let us know. It just seems like a great opportunity to have a wealth of knowledge and experience in one place.

Thanks. Gary and Lynda Clark

I don't think anybody will complain if you're there with us and even though I only have a RL, you're welcome to see it.

Old 08-19-2012, 08:41 PM   #116

No problem. Stop by the 36FL. The one with the Canadian Flag.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:52 PM   #117

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Heck, you could probably call RW and see if you could take the factory tour while you are there
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:41 AM   #118

Thanks all for the hospitality. We are planning on being up there sometime late Thursday evening and then trying to meet whoever we can on Friday morning. Would love to do the factory tour and we will someday. But, we have to be in Southern Indiana Friday evening so our time is a bit short on this trip.

We will be the two obvious moon eyed ROWs (Redwood Owner Wannabes) walking around. Dave, I would like to see your RL! Also want to talk to you about trucks.

Thanks again.

Gary and Lynda Clark

csg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:49 PM   #119
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg11
Thanks all for the hospitality. We are planning on being up there sometime late Thursday evening and then trying to meet whoever we can on Friday morning. Would love to do the factory tour and we will someday. But, we have to be in Southern Indiana Friday evening so our time is a bit short on this trip.

We will be the two obvious moon eyed ROWs (Redwood Owner Wannabes) walking around. Dave, I would like to see your RL! Also want to talk to you about trucks.

Thanks again.

Gary and Lynda Clark

I'll look forward to it.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:03 AM   #120

Send a message via Yahoo to Babby
Hey Glynda, we managed to arrive at Twin Mills yesterday. Come by anytime! (E19) This is going to be a great time!!
Vic and Barbara
Babby is offline   Reply With Quote