Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-24-2012, 06:05 PM   #21

rcflame, my truck sags due to the weight but the rv is in the tow limits. RollsRoyce, when we were looking at the trailer it only had one battery. When we did the walk through it had two :-). I didn't have to even ask.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:55 PM   #22

Congrats on your new coach! I hope it provides you many happy miles ahead.

Old 12-25-2012, 10:45 AM   #23

I forgot to mention that my trailer didn't come with a air mattress. It has a sleeper couch !Merry Christmas everyone !
Old 12-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #24

Eric, can you give me the information on your sleeper couch? I sure would like to purchase one that fits my 36FL and get rid of the air mattress. I was told they did not make one for the 36FL when we visited the factory in August. My email is coljdm60@gmail.com. Thanks, John Moors
Old 12-27-2012, 10:51 AM   #25

I'll check when I home John
Old 12-27-2012, 11:16 AM   #26
par

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
I forgot to mention that my trailer didn't come with a air mattress. It has a sleeper couch !Merry Christmas everyone !
I will be buying an FL and also interested in knowing about this 'sleeper couch'... thanks!

par is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #27

I went out to the trailer and opened the couch up to find a tag but didn't find one. It does have a mattress though cause I put the sheets on it myself :-)
Old 12-27-2012, 09:55 PM   #28

/QUOTE]

I will be buying an FL and also interested in knowing about this 'sleeper couch'... thanks!

[/QUOTE]

Par - We have just purchased a 2013 FL and are going out to the dealer next Wednesday for the walk through.We can't remember if it is a standardcouch with pull out storage box or a sleeper sofa. We will have a look next week and advise.

Andy & Judi, Canine Companions Duke & Kona
2012 F350 Lariat CC SRW Airlift 5000 |2013 RW 36FL Winegard Trav'ler
Travel Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
Oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:37 AM   #29
par

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriana
/QUOTE]

Par - We have just purchased a 2013 FL and are going out to the dealer next Wednesday for the walk through.We can't remember if it is a standardcouch with pull out storage box or a sleeper sofa. We will have a look next week and advise.[/QUOTE]

Oriana - I was informed by Redwood that due to the construction of the FL that it could not accomodate a 'sleeper sofa' so I am just wondering if that changed... thanks!
Old 01-02-2013, 08:02 PM   #30

I owe everyone an apology . I posted I purchased a RW36FL. I was mistaken. I purchased a RW36RL. I'm sorry for the confusion. It wasn't till I re-read my original post that realized my mistake.

Eric
Old 01-02-2013, 09:02 PM   #31
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
I owe everyone an apology . I posted I purchased a RW36FL. I was mistaken. I purchased a RW36RL. I'm sorry for the confusion. It wasn't till I re-read my original post that realized my mistake.

Eric
I accept your apology but I bet you were confused when you walk to the front of the trailer and found a bed.LOL..
Old 01-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #32
Site Team

We all get so worked up over these homes on wheels. When we ordered ours, there were some sleepless nights trying to make sure we ordered everything just right. Then after it was built we drove 6 LONG hours to the dealership and I couldn't believe how many times my wife wanted to stop on that trip for bathroom breaks. I didn't think we'd ever get to the dealership and I was sure I had messed this order up somehow. Emotions...emotions...

Now we're thinking about going through it all over again....but we love it
Old 01-03-2013, 08:01 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by par

Oriana - I was informed by Redwood that due to the construction of the FL that it could not accomodate a 'sleeper sofa' so I am just wondering if that changed... thanks!

Had a look yesterday and the 36FL just has a standard couch, so I guess we are purchasing an air mattress and pump.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:30 AM   #34

Welcome to the RW family.

Chris & Laurie
Old 01-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #35
par

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by par

Had a look yesterday and the 36FL just has a standard couch, so I guess we are purchasing an air mattress and pump.

That's the info we were given so obviously that has not changed (as I previously stated we don't have the FL yet). We actually purchased an air mattress with built-in pump from Costco at a reasonable price. Thanks for the info.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #36

par -tookour daughter out this afternnon for a look at our new coach. Didn't have a tape measure so I couldn't measure the floor space in the lounge area. It should take a queen, but it looks like it will have only a few inches clearance.

Anybody else with a 36FL used an air mattress in the lounge, as we were also planning on buying the inflatable mattress & pump from Costco.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #37
Dan

Quote:

par -tookour daughter out this afternnon for a look at our new coach. Didn't have a tape measure so I couldn't measure the floor space in the lounge area. It should take a queen, but it looks like it will have only a few inches clearance.

Anybody else with a 36FL used an air mattress in the lounge, as we were also planning on buying the inflatable mattress & pump from Costco.

Andy welcome to the RW group, we live close to you just over in Victoria

Dan

07 Dodge 3500, Exhaust Brake, Edge Programer, Killer "B" Turbo
13 RL ALL options except Gen and W/D
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:12 AM   #38

Thanks Dan - When working I was on the Island almost weekly, both at the Head Office andshipyards. I'll send you a private message, as I'm looking for some info on satellite coverage.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #39

Dan - where did you purchase your coach. Do they have a RW dealer on the Island.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #40
Dan

Quote:

Dan - where did you purchase your coach. Do they have a RW dealer on the Island.

Andy

I got mine from a dealer in Alberta, at the time there was no dealerships in BC andFraserway only sold Redwood in Halifax

Dan

07 Dodge 3500, Exhaust Brake, Edge Programer, Killer "B" Turbo
13 RL ALL options except Gen and W/D
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote