Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #21
Site Team

Ok...lets all take a deep breath and think about this. Most of us don't even have trailers yet...this isn't a forum for Redwood..... hell it's a waiting room at this point. Does Redwood even want us to have a group like some have said they want? This really isn't in our control? I think we need some unofficial gatherings to get to know each other before we go halfcocked.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:56 AM   #22

I agree fully with your comments. Not everyone wants to belong to a club, I have seen this on the Heartland forum. Club members get special treatment because they pay fees to belong. Club members get first choice at a rally and you have to be a club member to have a rally. This forum in itself should be enough for owners to have rallies and get togethers.Anyone who wants to plan a rally should be just able to post it here in a rallies section and see who wants to attend. I have done this in the past and it has worked very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th_Time
With due respect, I think we're putting the cart before the horse. It's way too early...
Old 04-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #23

Old 04-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #24

Aye from me. As Dave mentioned make it fun. We have a unique group of owners with a lot in common just due to the fact that we purchased a Redwood. I too would like to see more factory participation. I'm willing to help Redwood set themselves apart from others, but they need to step it up as well, with an active role. I've started up businesses as well and know what it takes to be successful. Connection between customers and factory is one of the key factors to success.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #25

I'm in I think this needs to happen.
j1251b is offline   Reply With Quote