Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-01-2012, 11:11 AM   #21

No It wasnt Windish RV in Co. This was at Lazydays in Tampa FL. And I can say they have gone out of there way to make things right. And They Have!!! We are very impressed at how there Mechanic's, Service advisor, and warranty department worked togeather to get our 5th wheel ready after the mixup. I also like the fact that they came right out and told us that we had fallen throught the crack as far as having it ready. I just wish they would have said that first and not a few hours later. But They have gone over and above to make sure we were happy with everything, which we have been. THANK YOU LAZYDAYS!!!!!! I would defiantly recommend them to anyone.

Full Timers in our 2013 36FL with MoRryde 8000# IS suspension. Pulled by 2012 Sport Chassis with Hensley Trailer Saver Hitch.
UNDRPSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #22

Well we have made it home in NH. Our 36FL has held up pretty well. Only a couple things have come loose or have loosened up on our trek north. We left Florida around 5:30 Monday night headed to Pa. to see my folks. We arrived in Pa at 6 PM Tuesday night. 1st thing we noticed is that the back valance was laying on the floor in our bed room. Screws had pulled out of the wall sending it to the floor. Tore the top of one corner but didn't bang it up to bad. I was able to get it to go back together looking pretty good. Installed new anchors in the wall and added another angle bracket in the middle of the valance for support to help with the weight and length of this valance. It was over 6 foot long. The mount for the kitchen table to keep it from sliding all around had started to pull out of the wall. Again the screws had stripped out and started to pull out. I installed the next bigger screws (same length) and added a 3/8 inch spacer to the bottom of the bracket and 2 more screws in the hole already drilled into the mounting plate. This made the mount nice and tight to the wall, not allowing it to flex like it did with just the 2 top screws in it. The other thing that happened is the mount on our door that has the piston on the door to 5th wheel body were starting to pull out. I don't think they were pulling out because I could tighten them back up.
Friday morning we left from PA. were we traveled the rest of the way home. The fixes to the valance and the kitchen table mount work great. By time we got home the door screws had work loose again. So I think I'm going to have to through bolt them with a lock nut on it to keep this from loosing up. I don't really like this design for the door.

Full Timers in our 2013 36FL with MoRryde 8000# IS suspension. Pulled by 2012 Sport Chassis with Hensley Trailer Saver Hitch.
UNDRPSI is offline   Reply With Quote