Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #1

Hi Everyone,

We have not been able to see a 38BR at any dealer. We have seen the 36RL and 36FL which are beautiful units but we really want to look and possibly buy the 38BR, mainly because the kennels for the dogs would (hopefully) fit in the bonus room nicely. This would also be great because when they get dirty I can bring them in the back door and not traipsing through the camper.

If anyone who owns a 38BR and will be in the Virginia Beach area (or within 50 miles), and are willing to let us see your coach. Please let us know.

THANKS!!
Suzy & Ted

TwoMuttsToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:35 PM   #2

Sorry, I'm in New Mexico. I bought a 38BR because I do a lot of dog shows (pugs). Installed a 6 rack shelf for crates and had them install a full sink to wash them in in the room. Usually you won't see one on the lot as you can customize the room for what YOU want. I had the same problem of not being able to see one but bought it anyway. I love my 38BR.
PugBoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:27 AM   #3

Our BR should be arriving next week to dealer, Your more than welcome to come up to Intercourse,PA and check ours out before you decide on it. Iwill let you know when it arrives. I'm hearing of a few changes RW has made but have not yet seen them... countertops and flooring changes. Wespecial ordered the large rear window in BR area for more natural light as well as an office desk and extra outlets, and more overhead lightsso I can work from the road.
Amishco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #4

THANKS!! We'd love to meet you and see the 38BR once you get it. We are heading to Massachusetts on Dec 15/16 and usually camp near Harrisburg/Allentown but will be staying a hotel this trip. Intercourse is not too far off that beaten path. You can e-mail us TwoMuttsToo@gmail.com to make arrangements off line. If we can't this time around, maybe next Spring/Summer.

Suzy & Ted

Edited by: TwoMuttsToo
TwoMuttsToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:10 AM   #5

Looking forward to meeting you as well Suzy & Ted, my email is chrishartfordtravel@frontiernet.net
Amishco is offline   Reply With Quote