Old 03-15-2018, 04:28 PM   #1

Why redwood?

Buying my first 5er, willing to spend a little more for better quality but just canít figure out whatís better. I for sure want one about two years old. Can anybody give me advice. I want to full time and I will be towing a lot. I liked the cedar creek & grand design but Iím thinking maybe I should spend a little more and upgrade to a nice redwood. I guess I just donít know where the difference is in the redwood. Thanks for any help you may have.
Macs sports bar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 04:42 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macs sports bar View Post
Buying my first 5er, willing to spend a little more for better quality but just canít figure out whatís better. I for sure want one about two years old. Can anybody give me advice. I want to full time and I will be towing a lot. I liked the cedar creek & grand design but Iím thinking maybe I should spend a little more and upgrade to a nice redwood. I guess I just donít know where the difference is in the redwood. Thanks for any help you may have.
https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/201...-renew-listing

Have a look at mine that's for sale.

I think youll find, particularly in the 2012 to 2014-15 range, seem to be a bit better in build quality.
The Cedar Creek would be the closest to the RW quality, but in my opinion the Grand Design are more of an entry level rv.
Most that are a couple years old are in 2 categories in my opinion, #1 is where I believe I fall, we want to downsize due to lifestyle changes & offering a well maintained with most all of the bugs worked out & several recent upgrades or #2 they've had so many problems they needed to get rid of it.

Danny & Linda
Fulltimers since 2008
2013 Denali 3500 drw 4x4 d/a
2013 RW 36 FB black & tan
travelin' texans is offline   Reply With Quote