Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #1

Reading how some owners seem to have their units in the shop for months at a time got me to thinking about RV lemon laws. I've been told that lemon laws very state by state. For example, California has a lemon law that cover RV's, but it only applies to the chassis. Oregon's lemon law applies only to personal motor vehicles. Funny, Indiana does not cover RV's of any sort.

I can't imagine buying a bus RV in a state where the law does not apply! You might find this online lemon law info interesting. www.carlemon.com/lemons.html
Old 05-20-2013, 03:46 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill36re
Reading how some owners seem to have their units in the shop for months at a time got me to thinking about RV lemon laws. I've been told that lemon laws very state by state. For example, California has a lemon law that cover RV's, but it only applies to the chassis. Oregon's lemon law applies only to personal motor vehicles. Funny, Indiana does not cover RV's of any sort.

I can't imagine buying a bus RV in a state where the law does not apply! You might find this online lemon law info interesting. www.carlemon.com/lemons.html
Check out the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. It is a federal law that covers lemon rv's in all 50 states or just go on the web for lemon rv's.

Lillyputz
Old 06-19-2013, 02:35 AM   #3

Despite the fact that Burberry outlines commenced because outerwear, excellent patented raincoats and also military put on in the past your well-known checks took over your dresses, the fragrance boxes as well as at present your bags. John Menchetti, the Italian artist that needed above Burberry within 2000 produced great advancement Replica Hermes Accessories within Burberry’s Replica Hermes Handbags spot in the purse market. Burberry outlined the fashion associated with Hermes Lindy Bags United Kingdom professional via Victoria Beckham to the royalty

rrccrin is offline   Reply With Quote