Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #21

Looks like we're going to fly to Tampa Fl to look at one first week of April. The dealership is getting one in for stock and they gave us a pretty good price on it too. And its even painted. But not sure about buying that far way from home. We cant wait.
UNDRPSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:20 PM   #22

Here's an after thought from my previous post of loving the slide within the slide. With this option, Redwood elected to eliminate the side tables next to the bed. Fixed that by making some shelves out of cherry. Attached them to the walls with heavy duty velcro so they can be removed. Suggest you contact Redwood and include two extra side tables that can be put on the bed while retracting the slides.
Adamsvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #23

WE FOUND ONE!!! Plane tickets are bought and were going down to check it out in 2 weeks when its delivered from the factory to the dealership. Any no one owns it..... YET! Had to put a small fee down to hold it till we get there. And it the pretty Red.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:27 PM   #24

WE FOUND ONE!!! Plane tickets are bought and were going down to check it out in 2 weeks when its delivered from the factory to the dealership. Any no one owns it..... YET! Had to put a small fee down to hold it till we get there. And it's the pretty Red.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #25

I hope it is what u want, if it is will you fly back and drive down to get it or buy a truck down there to bring it home?

"75 FEET OF FUN ON THE RUN"
KR2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:51 AM   #26

KR2011 My truck is schedule to be built this week. 2012 DRW CC Duramax 4X4 Should be here in about 4 weeks. So well have to go down and pick it up if everything looks good when see it.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:10 AM   #27

That's my truck... you'll love it.

Be sure and check out the 60gal Titan fuel tank for the '12. Replaces the 36 gal. and you can barely see the difference. Lets me get out of CT without refueling. Ha Ha.
Mike & Pam '12 36RL, Kodiak Discs, 17.5" G114s H-Rated, SRE4000 w/HD Shackles, Joy Rider Shocks, Flex Air, 5.5 Onan, W&D, DW, 4 Scare Lights, (2) 6V Trojan T-145s; Progressive EMS-HW50C, Winegard DTV Sat, Sony/Denon 4K Home Theater, WiFiRanger EliteAC Pack, weBoost 4G-X Cell Booster.

2022 RAM 3500 Limited CC, LB, 4x4, DRW, Max Tow, Cummins HO, AISIN, 4.10, Mopar 30K w/OEM Prep, Transfer Flow 70gal Aux Tank/Toolbox.
5th_Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:16 PM   #28
Site Team

I did get to see a slid-in-slide at the factory and I was impressed. We did have to give up the night stands but I told my wife I'd build her something.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:39 PM   #29

I wish they would put the slide in a slide in the FL

"75 FEET OF FUN ON THE RUN"
KR2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #30

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

UNDRPSI

Are you worried about the warranty of the Florida Unit...I'm sure there is a dealer much closer to you if you need work done and If you look on the wall at these RW dealers they have a posting showing Redwood will take good care of you no matter where you are...That's in writing and posted at all RW dealers
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #31

Well the plane tickets turned out to be a great investment. Redwoods newest floor plan is not as good as we had hoped for. There is no step into the living area, and they cut the bottom of the doors 3 inches off the floor so there is no barrier between the garage and living area little known vapor barrier between the two So If anyone is looking to put your bike or golf cart, 4 wheeler in the garage that is definitely something to think about. Water can get in there, not to mention vapors from gas tanks or battery's venting. Needless to say our hearts were broken! So it's plan B now. Looks like we're going to buy a small enclosed trailer and order a 36FL. This was my last hope for a garage in a full time RV.