Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2016, 11:51 PM   #1

Greatly improved relations with RW Dealer

As some of you know I have posted more than my share of complaints and belly aches concerning my Dealer and also Redwood. My Dealer, Primeaux RV in Carrencro La. Which is just north of Lafayette, La. chose to end their relationship with Redwood shortly after my purchase last year. Over the past year I have had one problem after another both with Redwood and Primeaux. But mainly with Primeaux RV. Well New ownership came to my dealership and for almost a year no changes were noticed. However, with my current on going problems with the extremely poor engineered AC of the Redwood. I am seeing some huge improvements in the way they are trying to take care of my problem. They have communicated with RW and Myself in a very professional and caring manner. Though my AC is not completely fixed. It is greatly improved. Once they actually took pics and understood the restriction problem things begin to happen. I am pleased to report this and look forward to things improving even more.
WOW I actually feel cooler already!!!!
mstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 12:02 AM   #2

Send a message via AIM to Shane Wood Send a message via MSN to Shane Wood Send a message via Yahoo to Shane Wood
That is great to hear. From what I have witnessed Redwood is starting to go above and beyond
Old 08-25-2016, 02:55 AM   #3

I have 2 kudos . .

1- Redwood service called me today apologizing for not sending my claim check...It seems as though it fell through the cracks. ,and they were very sorry... I had a spot that needed to be touched up by a body shop, Redwood allowed me to get a quote from a local body shop earlier this year.. I just sent the paid invoice over to them a few weeks ago and forgot about it...

2- used our central vac for the first time and the extension pole was cracked,sent a pic to the dealer. ( White Horse RV) they ordered a whole new kit. They called me today, the new kit is in, they will ship it to my house with a label to return the old one back to them... I don't even have to leave my house..

I believe that with the proper dealer backing , Rewdood now has the ability to stand above so many others !
Ford truck guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:27 AM   #4

I definitely have had my share of problems with ours since new and I think all the quality issues might finally be corrected. I did learn that I will not buy another that has been on the dealer lot for 8 months but then again I did save some huge $$ since they wanted it gone since new model year was coming in!!
Every issue I have had, RW has made it right either by my Mobil tech, myself or at the service center. Dealer was not an option since I purchased 450 miles from home. I send RW an invoice marked paid with copy of check and I have a check within 2 weeks.
I have nothing bad to say about RW except the quality issues in 2014 and looking forward to them upgrading the quality and new floor plans. I am just waiting for the right one to upgrade myself again.
I also hope we can see the same RW team next year at the Rally and slow the turnover in management. If they stay longer it means they know what has to change.
Steve