Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2019, 11:35 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim & Mary View Post
Joe
Are you trying to find one on a dealer lot or ordering what you want from Redwood?
Jim, working direct with Redwood.. Told them the floor plan we wanted and the options we wanted.... They told me what was in progress that was not allocated to any dealers yet..
We found exactly what we wanted and the dealer will add the 2 options we wanted that are not on it..

Now for MOR/ryde to do the discs, and IS..
Ford truck guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 03:43 AM   #22

Joe

I'm glad you're in the place you're in. You've moved on and forward. That's a good thing. We like hearing about your tragedy that's turned into a good thing. I'm really glad for you. Hope it continues to go well......................

Jim & Mary 2013 36 RL with Titan Disc Brakes Residential Fridge Goodyear 17.5 H rated tires MORryde IS, MORryde pin box 2015 Ford F350 King Ranch DRW
Jim & Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 05:37 AM   #23

[QUOTE=hoosierguy;83338]My 2012 36RL (built in Sept. 2011) also came with ordered Fantastic Fans in bathroom and kitchen.[/QUOTto ]

Our '13 (built Nov '12) had Maxx fans in the bedroom/kitchen & a Fantastic Fan that you had to open manually & turn on at the fan which was a bit unhandy so had factory change it out to a Maxx fan identical to the others.
Traded '13 GMC Denali DRW D/A
Currently rv & truckless
Replacement undetermined
travelin' texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 04:14 PM   #24

LOVE our 2015 31SL. Feels like our vacation home.
Kalispellcary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 07:12 PM   #25

We own a 2016 38GK that we bought new in April 2017. We love the floor plan but it is a heavy trailer. We're not full time and we're not overloaded. We've had multiple spring breaks. It seems that the springs on that model/year weren't heavy duty enough or I'd think they'd not keep breaking. Redwood/Keystone won't update to stronger springs (they've told us) because that's what came on the trailer. We're working on getting MorRyde independent suspension.
NewRW Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 07:44 PM   #26

You will Love your Redwood!! We went from a MH to our 5th and searched over 6 mths to find exactly what we wanted and have Not regretted it for a min it’s like living in a small apt. We Love our Redwood and this forum is Fantastic
Paul&Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 12:00 PM   #27

if you pull your RW any amount of miles you will notice how much more stable the trailer is behind you. every bridge you go over you will notice more in the truck then as the trailer go over the same bump. I no longer need to pack up everything in the kitchen , everything can stay right on the counter it doesn't move. My feeling is the trailer should last longer and need less repairs be it minor or structural repairs in the future. Every time I have pulled my trailer even 150 miles some piece of trim has come loose or fall off. The return trip from Morryde nothing came apart , the ride out on springs I had a window shade clip break and a piece of trim on the main slide come off inside. I have had bedroom trim come off , dinning room cabinet pull away from the wall , walk in closet doors come off the track twice and many cabinet door latchs break because the door is swinging around open while driving. Not sure how 8000lb drum stop these trailer s but I can tell you for sure the 7000lb brakes don't come close to safe standards so I also did the hydraulic disk brake at Morryde. I now feel I can travel at 70mph and stop in a panic if necessary with out abusing the truck brakes and down shifting . for Just IS figure about 3700+ tax and combo just over $7k
Old 05-06-2019, 10:43 AM   #28

TV Dish

We have a 36RL 2017, we installed a Dish Traveler on the roof and it is tied to 2 TVs inside and 1 outside, all are hooked to the Dish and they all work great.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:01 PM   #29

I have a 2016 RW38GK for sale. Let me know if you want details. Currently located in Park City UT on a lot in Park City RV Park-Lot is also for sale.
janetdodge is offline   Reply With Quote