Old 12-31-2016, 03:27 PM   #11

We had the Furion installed by our RV dealer before we could request another brand. (I purchased a Tadi-Brothers unit myself, but too late) My experience with Furion is, it's a poor quality picture on a small screen and find it overall useless. Furion is developing a larger screen set to be in the marketplace this spring. Having a second person on a phone or walkie-talkie helping you navigate your blind backend and using your side mirrors, is better IMO. Anybody interested in a Tadi-Brother backup camera system?
TireMinder TPMS monitor/Slide covers
Fusion backup monitor
PullRite Superglide 2900 Hitch
woodman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 03:36 PM   #12
Site Team

The way that technology changes, I would really look and compare the lines and resolution of the cameras. My rear camera at times gets very "grainy" and the new rigs come now with much higher resolutions and a better pictures quality. Yet my unit is only 2 years old!
Old 12-31-2016, 04:33 PM   #13

The fellow here with the '17 KR F450 has cameras at every angle on the truck & said he could purchase a wireless for the rear of his rv that is integrated into the dash monitor. These trucks are getting soooo smart before long you'll to have 4 year degree in truck operations.
travelin' texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 04:44 PM   #14

Almost all the high end vehicles have this now - won't be long before they are as standard as rear view cameras are now:

atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 05:07 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodman1 View Post
We had the Furion installed by our RV dealer before we could request another brand. (I purchased a Tadi-Brothers unit myself, but too late) My experience with Furion is, it's a poor quality picture on a small screen and find it overall useless. Furion is developing a larger screen set to be in the marketplace this spring. Having a second person on a phone or walkie-talkie helping you navigate your blind backend and using your side mirrors, is better IMO. Anybody interested in a Tadi-Brother backup camera system?
I might be interested in the backup camera. Could you provide a bit more info on what you have, model wise, and what you want for it ?? Thanks

2014 38GK, disc brakes, MorRyde SRE 4000, 2-Yamaha 2000 gennys, G14's, dual awnings, Progressive EMS.
2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn DRW with Luverne Bull Bar and skid plate.
coloradolivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:40 PM   #16

Back up camera

I was told by the dealership that a back up camera cannot be installed on our 2017 31sl model. Due to the configuration of the back roof line and top clearance lights
How or has anyone amounted -are you installing and where?
Tried Furrion model FOS 43tasf and dealership said will not work.

Suggested above inset by back window it would limit field of vision to 120 degrees

Anyone have new suggestions?

Turlock. Ed
edmcneff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 11:28 PM   #17

My 2017 31SL has the factory installed camera very near the clearance lite. It is the wireless version
Old 09-09-2019, 05:42 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmcneff View Post
I was told by the dealership that a back up camera cannot be installed on our 2017 31sl model. Due to the configuration of the back roof line and top clearance lights
How or has anyone amounted -are you installing and where?
Tried Furrion model FOS 43tasf and dealership said will not work.

Suggested above inset by back window it would limit field of vision to 120 degrees

Anyone have new suggestions?

Turlock. Ed
As long as you can get wiring fished through those tiny marker lights, you can get your camera up there. You use the marker lights as a means to get the wire to one side and then down around the window.
atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote

« Why redwood? | - »