Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2014, 06:04 PM   #41

Just about anybody can sell a trailer, but it takes service to make them want to come back again. It all depends on the attitude of the dealer and what he is aiming for.
Old 06-21-2014, 10:09 PM   #42

Well good and bad on our 38BR. The good is the fridge and table holding it up is in. The outside tv and insulation and sealing the holes behind it are done. So the bad news still stands on several things. Our secondary door is still sticking pretty bad from the bonus room to the outside of trailer. It hasn't been cleaned yet, no surprise there. Our queen bed is not the memory foam pillow top that is supposed to come with our trailer. The rear door is still not in yet so I can't say much on that and the air mattress on couch isn't there yet either. The pin box that I paid an arm and leg for has been out on but it looks like it is used and not new. The king pin looks like it's been used quite a bit and there is a layer of grease on the bottom plate that looks like it's been there a while now. But the salesman swears it new and they pulled it off the trailer I first saw it on and I can remember what that one looked like because it was this past Monday when I last saw it and it's not that one for sure. Now I have to wait till Monday to call service and voice my concerns to them and till that is now done or just hear how things are done but instead just being told they were done. So that will be the 3rd pin box I've seen on that trailer so far.
David and Beth with our sidekick red heeler Queso the "big cheese". 2016 38GK with double unagaurd awnings with led lights and trailair air tri-glide pin box 8K axles with Linc System. 2012 Ram 3500 4x4 crew cab Laramie LWB Edge Juice with attitude with B&W 20k companion hitch.
DLRAKOWITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:12 PM   #43

What a long and disheartening story ... We truly wish a happy ending for you. Don't let it wear you down, don't get mad and DON'T BUDGE AN INCH! Demand what you're entitled to and nothing else. Document everything! Find something you can both laugh about. Smile!
Full-timing starting in August, 2014
AlanN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:28 PM   #44

Thumbs up

Well after all this time waiting to take ownership of our 38br I just picked it up today. Still waiting on my rear door from redwood but that is out 30 days still. I only come across a few problems so far. But with a phone call back to the dealership that is on this list when I bring it back for the rear door fix. I have to say one thing about it tho. LOVE IT!!!! Going out to a rv spot tonight to give it hell and set it all up with our touches. Pictures coming soon
David and Beth with our sidekick red heeler Queso the "big cheese". 2016 38GK with double unagaurd awnings with led lights and trailair air tri-glide pin box 8K axles with Linc System. 2012 Ram 3500 4x4 crew cab Laramie LWB Edge Juice with attitude with B&W 20k companion hitch.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:00 AM   #45

Congratulations and enjoy your new coach

Andy & Judi, Canine Companions Duke & Kona
2012 F350 Lariat CC SRW Airlift 5000 |2013 RW 36FL Winegard Trav'ler
Travel Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
Oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 04:31 AM   #46

Just when you want to love something as much as this it will bite you on the tukus. Noticed yesterday late on the day once we hooked everything up the AC'S were not cooling the 5ver down like it should well long story short today the Acs were not working at all. One of them wouldn't even turn the fan on up top and the other is blowing just air not cold. Breakers just fine all settings are correct But no one can come out till tomorrow to look at it. On my dollar even tho I paid for extended warranty I need a Mobil tech to come out since all service centers are closed on the weekend by me. After waiting close to 2 months for dealership to do there job and I guess miss this on there PDI.... I finally get one night in my trailer and sweated a little that night and tonight it's 89 degrees in here and it dropped 4 degrees so far since the sun went down. Going to be a long night I guess.
Old 06-29-2014, 07:15 AM   #47

Thats what a shakedown is for! They'll get it fixed up for you.
atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new 38br