Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-13-2016, 12:49 AM   #1

Question Vinyl Floor Repair

We have a 3/4" spot that formed on the floor from a room scent device plugged into one of the island's receptacles. The scented solution condensed on the underside of the island granite then dripped onto the tile dissolving what appears to be a very thin printed pattern.

Question: is the vinyl flooring, in the 2013 RL approximately 12"X12" tiles? Looking at our floor closely it looks like the tiles are individual pieces with a very thin space observed. If they are separate tiles I would attempt replacing one tile if I can find a close match to the pattern.
2016 Silverado 3500 HD, High Country DRW diesel, 3.73 gear ratio, long bed, 25K Reese Elite removable hitch with 2013 Redwood 36RL with 17.5" H-rated tires and MOR/ryde heavy duty shackle links and bushings; 6.5 KW gen
RCAircraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 12:59 AM   #2

Mine are individual pieces,I had one replaced under warranty (something under it) the dealer left me a couple in case I need them. You can probably get them from RW.

Jim & Susie, 2014 36FL, 2012 F-250 6.2 trailer saver TS3
superduty glampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 01:17 AM   #3

RW should have them and if not and you can get brand and number I'm sure I can find them for you but would need to order a full box. Only problem would be color die lots change every few months so color could be a little off. To remove use a heat gun to warm it up and a putty knife to work it out in pieces.

Steve
Char & Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 02:21 AM   #4

Thanks everyone. So hoping they were tiles. I will check with our RW dealer and Taria RV for getting one or two pieces.
2016 Silverado 3500 HD, High Country DRW diesel, 3.73 gear ratio, long bed, 25K Reese Elite removable hitch with 2013 Redwood 36RL with 17.5" H-rated tires and MOR/ryde heavy duty shackle links and bushings; 6.5 KW gen
Old 06-13-2016, 04:47 AM   #5

Mine did the same thing Redwood did not have any there 16x16 after a two month search I found one box and was told it was the last they had the manufacture does not make it anymore I could maybe spare a couple of pieces if I remember it's called Bark or something
Beechguyjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:04 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechguyjim View Post
Mine did the same thing Redwood did not have any there 16x16 after a two month search I found one box and was told it was the last they had the manufacture does not make it anymore I could maybe spare a couple of pieces if I remember it's called Bark or something
Getting two pieces from you would be great. Let me know cost for two pieces and include postage costs. We could do a PM on the details or email. Thanks.