Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-11-2015, 02:30 AM   #41

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtasee View Post
Thanks for the kind words.

I am really amazed at how obsessed I became after placing the order building just the one I wanted. As I said before, I kept busy doing other preparations. Now I am not sure what to do with myself while I wait.

It has only been a couple of days and it feels like a couple of weeks. Wondering if I should be looking at other options..... Waiting for the new one will make my process about 21 weeks total.
yes when i was getting my RW i looked at the dealers page every day before bed and saved picture as my background. owning a RW is not a status its a style of life and travel.

you'll get your new RW and be just as happy doesn't seem like you need a home on wheels at the moment.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:52 PM   #42

Update:

The replacement trailer should be in production soon. It is scheduled to go into the paint shop end of January.

Frankly because of the additional wait time, I started looking at another brand but because Redwood is working with me, I think that my special ordered options will make this trailer real nice.

At this point I believe Redwood is doing their best to help me get priority as they moved me ahead in the line and they are also trying to make the inconvenience as painless as they can..

Larry
xtasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 10:04 PM   #43

Great new Larry, glad Redwood is working to get it finished quickly.

Chris
r time soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 10:37 PM   #44

Larry

Glad to hear they are taking care of you Hopefully you will have the new trailer soon.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:16 AM   #45

Larry,
My wife and I have owned our 2015 39MB since August, been in FL for a month staying till April, and absolutely love our Redwood.
Glad to hear your new unit is in progress, I feel you will love your unit as well.
As they say...Patience is a Virtue.
YogiBear is offline   Reply With Quote