Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-16-2016, 01:37 AM   #1

Reception

At the camp site we are located in it is all antenna reception or satellite. Well, I don't have satellite so it is the antenna. I am currently getting about three channels on digital but the site people say that the major networks are on analog and not digital. Is there a way for me to switch my tv off digital?
gridiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 01:50 AM   #2

On our Toshiba it shows as it scans for channels what it finds as it is completing. We usually find both sources (digital and analog). We usually get better results if we point the crank up Winegard antenna in the best direction for our campsite. Use http://www.antennaweb.org/ and put your zip code of where you are located into its form. It will let you know in which direction and the distance to the stations that are in your area. I also use a compass app on my iPhone to help point antenna in the right direction. Try this and see if it helps. You can also see which direction the other campers point their antenna.

Chris.
r time soon is offline   Reply With Quote