Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-08-2016, 10:23 PM   #1

Pre-Delivery Inspection

We expect our RW to be ready for pickup in 7-10 days. Late one night I thought I saw a detailed pre-delivery checklist on this forum, but a search doesn't seem to find it.

Does anyone have an RV pre-delivery inspection checklist they could point me towards?

As always, thanks in advance and safe travels!
Old 04-09-2016, 03:27 AM   #2

I got in touch with Robert who does RV inspections. He also gives courses on RV maintenance etc. Also he will be at the US and Ontario rally. I will surely have either him or one of the people he is associated with do one on our unit prior to signing and taking delivery. For the price a unit costs today for me it is more than worth it. Here is part of an email he sent me. Also they are basically out of the US and he can point you in the right direction............................
The Inspectors website is www.NRVIA.org and the training website is www.rvtechcourse.com you will see a link for CDN courses. there is also a free trial on the NRVIA site which will give you access to a sample training plan.
Please take a look and let me know what you think.
Safe travels and good luck with the sale of your house.
Robert Rees
Canadian Instructor
Mobile RV Academy
778-265-2845[IMG]resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png[/IMG]778-265-2845
Cell 613-323-7885[IMG]resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png[/IMG]613-323-7885
Call
Send SMS
Call from mobile
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
2015 38 GK
Cheryl & Wayne
ted 95 is offline   Reply With Quote