Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #1

Does anyone know what Redwood lets you order that isn't ordinary? I want to order an extra window in a bedroom slide and wondered if this is done. We will be ordering this fall and I know salesmen and not all are knowledgeable as they think they are. I read about being able to order end tables and ottomans and I would like those windows. I have seen extra windows ordered and installed at other dealerships in other RV makes.

Also, we do not like leather furniture. Has anyone seen the fabric couches and chairs? The salesman in our area looked at me as if I had leprosy when I asked about the fabric furniture. He wanted to know if I was nuts as it only cost $50 more for the leather. I think he was not a good salesman myself so I do not want to trust him to know about the windows. Please let me know about the furniture or windows if anyone knows. DeeJay

deejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #2

In older posts on the forum you will find numerous examples where Redwood have worked with prospective owners customising windows, door, furniture, etc.

If you want a specific answer try sending them a note on the website.

You may also want to check out other dealers, if you don't trust this one. The relationship normally doesn't improve once you sign the order sheet.

Andy & Judi, Canine Companions Duke & Kona
2012 F350 Lariat CC SRW Airlift 5000 |2013 RW 36FL Winegard Trav'ler
Travel Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
Oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:12 PM   #3

FYI - The furniture isn't real leather. It used to say leather in the brochure and website, but now it doesn't.
Kev n JJ is offline   Reply With Quote