Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #21

We bought our 36RL from Lifestyle as well as the Montana we traded for our Redwood. Barry, the owner, is great to work with and will give a good deal. We will go back to him if we decide we like the new 40 KB!
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #22

I have been working with Dave and Barry great guys that care
Beechguyjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #23

Congrats! We are living in our 36RL we picked up in June and are really pleased with it. Read the suggestions made on this site and learned so much. We went to Home Depot and picked up white, self stick,round door guards for shower door and bath door. Good choice.

Hope you are able to enjoy your choice as much we have.

Chris & Ron
maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #24

I sent two HDMI cables to Andy and a cable for backup cam he said he will get them installed when they run all the wiring that's way better than pulling the bottom down on a new trailer, my DW is Blind so I am the only one that uses the Sat and I'm not Paying Directv for two receivers hey that seven bucks almost payes for a Johnny BlackEdited by: Beechguyjim
Beechguyjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #25

I, too, purchased my new 36RL from Lifestyles RV in Grain Valley, Mo. Extremely pleased with Wayne and Barry working to get me the best deal possible. Will be taking it in in the next few days for a frontjack replacement, though. They're still waiting on RW to send the parts. Seems as though they were out of them as well. Not the only one with this problem, huh? We just live in St. Joseph, Mo, so the 80 mile trip won't be so bad. Happy to be a part of the RW family
Old 11-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Ginny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechguyjim
I want to make sure everyone know that any of my dealer service comment do not apply to the dealer I am getting my 36RL from the guys at lifestyle RV have went out of there way to answer all my questions and the owner wants to put me in a RV park across the highway to check it out and make sure it's a big go for the trip from KC to the west coast in October they are heads above the place I got my Jayco from in 2010
Are you working with Rich on this deal too?
Did you buy from the dealer in South Fork?