Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-11-2018, 02:26 AM   #1

LincHub and Touch Pads

I have a 2015 36RL that has the LincHub 318709 and 3 wall-mounted touch pads to control the lights, holding tank monitors, jacks, slides, and awnings. All 3 touch pads light up but do not perform any functions. No problem with the jacks, slides or awnings as I can control them with the control panel switches, but the lights and tank monitors are only available on the touch pads which don’t work. A light is blinking on the LincHub so I assume the fuses are OK. Does the LincHub need to be replaced?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rogerfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 05:01 PM   #2

You should check the fuses. There are fuses for each function. Open the small door on the back wall on the right side in the basement to access the modules and the fuses.

Its possible the pads have lost the config. Push the small button about 10 ten times rapidly to access the config menu and check.

Since the pads are wired, you do not need the router to work. Which leads to this question. Does the tablet work? I use the OneControl app on my phone most of the time instead of the tablet.

Rick
Old 05-12-2018, 05:25 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTXRAS View Post
You should check the fuses. There are fuses for each function. Open the small door on the back wall on the right side in the basement to access the modules and the fuses.

Its possible the pads have lost the config. Push the small button about 10 ten times rapidly to access the config menu and check.

Since the pads are wired, you do not need the router to work. Which leads to this question. Does the tablet work? I use the OneControl app on my phone most of the time instead of the tablet.

Rick

No, the tablet does not work and the router is not putting out a signal which I was able to see on my phone and iPads but not now. Instructions say when you dock the tablet, it should work but it doesn’t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rogerfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 06:25 PM   #4

Boy I sure am glad our coach didn't come with that stuff.............I've heard quite a few folks complain about this. Lightswitches are cheap and easily replaceable. Our coach is 5 years old and has never had a failure.

Jim & Mary 2013 36 RL with Titan Disc Brakes Residential Fridge Goodyear 17.5 H rated tires MORryde IS, MORryde pin box 2015 Ford F350 King Ranch DRW
Jim & Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 06:28 PM   #5

The fuse for the router is in the main panel with the breakers. Ours is 8 down and labeled Monitor. Pull the fuse to power cycle the router. Before ours quit working, I had to do this to connect to it.

Rick
Old 05-12-2018, 06:34 PM   #6

Jim,

We feel the same about a wall/cabinet full of switches. Very glad we do not have them.

Rick
Old 05-12-2018, 09:47 PM   #7

But the switches don't fail and don't have to be "rebooted" Just sayin'

Jim & Mary 2013 36 RL with Titan Disc Brakes Residential Fridge Goodyear 17.5 H rated tires MORryde IS, MORryde pin box 2015 Ford F350 King Ranch DRW
Jim & Mary is offline   Reply With Quote