Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-04-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 148
Elevation - Thor

Cruisin' on Route 19 in New Port Richie, FL I passed a black/maroon painted Elevation toy hauler. Nice lookin' rig.

Question? If one purchases an Elevation are they able to discuss them on this Redwood forum? Elevation is on the Redwood web site and Redwood no longer manufactures the 39HH.
__________________
Dave
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:27 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
johnboytoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,054
outside is inviting, but inside is too 'utilitarian' for us....

like the extra room out back, but just not up to the fit and 'finish' of the redwood IMHO ...
__________________
Ours: '11 Monaco Diplomat 43DFT followed closely by '14 Jeep 4 dr Wrangler.
Hers: '13 Explorer Sport - AWD 365hp twin turbo scooter!
Previous: '13 Ford F350 CC Platinum and '13 38GK
johnboytoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:28 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
rcflame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 619
I don't see where it says you have to show your Redwood title to be on the forum. Besides, from what I can find, the elevation is a Redwood product.
__________________
Roger & Cheryl Full Time since 2002, RVing since 1975 2008 Chevy 3500 Crew Cab Dually, 2012 RW 36RL
rcflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:47 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboytoo View Post
outside is inviting, but inside is too 'utilitarian' for us....

like the extra room out back, but just not up to the fit and 'finish' of the redwood IMHO ...
Your signature strongly states how proud you feel about your rig. As you should be.

Question is...........will you accept discussions of the elevation on this forum? Or, should Elevation just be discussed on the Thor forum? Again, it is on Redwood's website.
__________________
Dave
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:25 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
atom ant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7,101
I don't think any one person can answer that - you probably should ask the forum owner or check in the rules.

In the forum's previous life, it suddenly opened up to Elevation and Rushmore and all crossroads rigs, then just as quickly it disappeared. I don't know what happened or what the issues were.
__________________
Brad & Dory - Lone Tree, CO
CURRENT - 2013 Itasca Meridian 42E/2013 Wrangler 4dr Sahara
SOLD - 2014 Redwood 36RL/2014 F350 DRW
atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:43 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom ant View Post
I don't think any one person can answer that - you probably should ask the forum owner or check in the rules.

In the forum's previous life, it suddenly opened up to Elevation and Rushmore and all crossroads rigs, then just as quickly it disappeared. I don't know what happened or what the issues were.
The forum is made up of many people. I'm trying to get a consensus from as many as I can. You've just voiced your opinion. Thank you.

This is not about a Rule or an answer from an administrator. Again, thank you for your opinion.
__________________
Dave
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 03:01 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
atom ant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
The forum is made up of many people. I'm trying to get a consensus from as many as I can. You've just voiced your opinion. Thank you.

This is not about a Rule or an answer from an administrator. Again, thank you for your opinion.
I don't see where I gave any opinion, but take it how you want.
__________________
Brad & Dory - Lone Tree, CO
CURRENT - 2013 Itasca Meridian 42E/2013 Wrangler 4dr Sahara
SOLD - 2014 Redwood 36RL/2014 F350 DRW
atom ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:45 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Your signature strongly states how proud you feel about your rig. As you should be.

Question is...........will you accept discussions of the elevation on this forum? Or, should Elevation just be discussed on the Thor forum? Again, it is on Redwood's website.
They are not just Thor, but Crossroads as well. That's what we own as well. I think we all should be under one tent. Some people like to bring their toys with them and can't do that in a Crossroad Redwood.
__________________
2012 Ford F450 Lariat, 2013 Redwood 36FB
Buddy Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
johnboytoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,054
Wow Dave - you seem to make snap judgements on a lot of people -
and, as with most snap judgements, yours of me is wrong ...
it's a discussion forum - discuss what you want

if others participate, fine, if they don't, fine...
it's probably because they have no interest or knowledge of the subject at hand if they don't and since this is post 9 or so on the thread - SOMEBODY discussed it ! Have fun...
__________________
Ours: '11 Monaco Diplomat 43DFT followed closely by '14 Jeep 4 dr Wrangler.
Hers: '13 Explorer Sport - AWD 365hp twin turbo scooter!
Previous: '13 Ford F350 CC Platinum and '13 38GK
johnboytoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 555
At the top of this page it says Redwood owners. As long as I have been reading this forum we have always compared our Redwood,s to other brands such as Montana, Design products and many others. Not too long ago we all owned other types of RV,s. This forum has survived with different views and comparisons from all. Most of all owning an RV requires that you be somewhat mechanically inclined and with the knowledge both coming and going on this forum you have a lot of support to help even if you don,t own a Redwood or own something else.
__________________
Jay and Linda
2013 36RL
Tobys Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Redwood RV or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.