Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonbound View Post
My 2 cents - One of the most valuable features of this forum for me is that I can give and get advice specific to Redwoods. I've tried iRv2 and Rv Net only to get frustrated with the fact that there were sooo many different setups. I like a forum where I don't have to spend extra time searching or typing as a result. It's all about efficiency and a close knit community - something other general forums lack.
On the Crossroads forum they have a section for each of Crossroads models including Elevation and Rushmore, I wish they would add Redwood. I really like this forum as well as ours, They even added a Campground and Any subject section. They even welcomed a Redwood owner like me, imagine that. Happy Camping to all campers.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #22

Crossroads Owners Forum

http://www.crossroadsowners.com/forums/index.php#
Old 12-07-2013, 04:54 AM   #23

And there is a redwood forum on http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f16/

There you are Buddy !
sorry we missed you on the visit to BR - wife got a bug when we got there and it was a quick turnaround...
What you doing for Mardi Gras ? come meet up with us and 4 others couples at Lake end in Morgan city ...
johnboytoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #24

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboytoo View Post
And there is a redwood forum on http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f16/

There you are Buddy !
sorry we missed you on the visit to BR - wife got a bug when we got there and it was a quick turnaround...
What you doing for Mardi Gras ? come meet up with us and 4 others couples at Lake end in Morgan city ...
Sorry I missed you guy's too. I will let you n
know about Marti Gras. We are about to go here for the day, beautiful light display if you'll have never been.

Holiday in the Park Lights at Lafreniere
  • December 08, 2013 - January 01, 2014
  • Sun.-Thurs. Dusk til 9:45 p.m./ Fri. & Sat. Dusk to 11:45 p.m.
  • Lafreniere Park, 3000 Downs Boulevard: Driving Entrance on West Napoleon Avenue access gate of the park.
  • Metairie, LA 70003
  • Admission: $3.00 per vehicle - FREE Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & New Year's Eve & Day
Beautiful light display throughout Lafreniere Park. The lighting ceremony will begin at 5:45 p.m. at the Al Copeland Meadow Concert State. The United States Marine Corps Band will perform a holiday concert on stage beginning immediately after the lighting event. Exhibit features LED lights with fantastic displays such as a lighted 60-foot Sea Serpent in the lagoon, a princess and her magical castle & the gingerbread man! Old favorites include holiday characters, the beloved Lombardi Trophy between two Saints Players, the Teddy Bear Factory, and Snowman Island! The park sparkles for the holidays with thousands of twinkling lights and displays. $3.00 per vehicle - entrance on West Napoleon Avenue access gate of the park. Children's Carousel open nightly through 9:00 p.m. - $1.00 per child