Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-12-2015, 03:22 AM   #101
Site Team

Yes, you can stay in coach inside the shop. Takes two days. At the end of first day the coach will be sitting on jack stands and no suspension under it. Make sur you have a 30amp adapter as that is all that is available Also plan on being there the night before as they start at 7:00 am promptly. There is electric hookup in the lot.
Old 07-12-2015, 02:04 PM   #102

Thanks again for your help, this is an awesome RV Group. Saved a ton of money from checking here first. Thanks again.
Old 07-13-2015, 01:55 AM   #103

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper guy View Post
Yes, you can stay in coach inside the shop. Takes two days. At the end of first day the coach will be sitting on jack stands and no suspension under it. Make sur you have a 30amp adapter as that is all that is available Also plan on being there the night before as they start at 7:00 am promptly. There is electric hookup in the lot.
Vaughan,
As you know, we just had the IS and disc brakes done at Mor/ryde and you're not kidding about starting early. They were at my door at 6:15 am as we were the first on their list. Luckily, we were all ready to go. It was really hot there so maybe they start earlier when it's 95 degrees
Sergio did a great job on ours and we actually enjoyed every minute of the "experience", especially meeting other folks there to have suspension/brake work.
trfield58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 02:34 AM   #104
Site Team

Sergio did ours also. Great guy, as were all of them there

So how was the ride and handling "after"? And you did remember to go into truck apps and reset the controller to electric/hydraulic right ?
Old 07-13-2015, 03:44 AM   #105

Quote:
Sergio did ours also. Great guy, as were all of them there

So how was the ride and handling "after"? And you did remember to go into truck apps and reset the controller to electric/hydraulic right ?

The ride is amazing. We took your advice and put a few miles on it before leaving the area. All was good though so no need to go back. As far as the brake controller setting...Yes, I remembered but it took me forever to find it in the menu. I even looked through the Ford manual and it was difficult to find it in there. I can't remember now how I ended up figuring it out but I sure do love the disc brakes, that's for sure. As many of us have said, "I will never own another without disc brakes"
Old 07-13-2015, 12:48 PM   #106
Site Team

Why they buried the brake setting in the truck apps section rather than in trailer I will never figure out. Glad you found it. The brakes will still work if set to electric but there is about a 2 count delay and then they come on a bit hard.

Glad it all worked out. The nicest part besides the handling and braking is setting up the next time and finding that most all of your "stuff" is where you left it, not strewn all over the coach from bouncing around.

Sorry we won't see you at the rally, hope to cross paths sometime.
Old 07-13-2015, 02:24 PM   #107

Quote:
Why they buried the brake setting in the truck apps section rather than in trailer I will never figure out. Glad you found it. The brakes will still work if set to electric but there is about a 2 count delay and then they come on a bit hard.

Glad it all worked out. The nicest part besides the handling and braking is setting up the next time and finding that most all of your "stuff" is where you left it, not strewn all over the coach from bouncing around.

Sorry we won't see you at the rally, hope to cross paths sometime.
Yeah, we were wishing we had scheduled our Mor/ryde work for August to coincide with the rally but I suspect they are fairly busy around that time. Anyhow, I hope everyone has a great time at the rally and we will be there next year as I will schedule a "checkup" on the IS, etc.

If you make it back to the Finger Lakes region, let us know and we will try to meet you. We may go back to Sned Acres later this summer and do the "wine tasting tour".

Thanks again Vaughan,
Tim