Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
Site Team

I'm still at the "Kilderman" factory getting the air ride on my F350. They showed me the air ride that they also put on the trailers. For aprox. $1500 they are going to put a 8 inch air ride bag and shock on our trailer when I come back. I'm VERY impressed with what they folks do and their craftsmanship.

I haven't got the price yet but they also said that they could upgrade the axles to any weight I want and it won't effect the ride due to the air ride.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:42 PM   #2

Dave where are they I would like to look into that
Beechguyjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #3
Site Team

Ok, I need to correct a few things. The air ride is around $1500 but it's around $2200 installed. After seeing their work I'd definitely have them install it.

Oskaloosa IA
Old 02-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to RollsRoyce

Dave If your wife treats your children as well as she treats you will you adopt me!

We are here the 2013 Canton, Texas Mini Rally........Eric and Melissa have just arrive....Anxious to meet them tomorrow......TXRVProfessor& Lady E ( better known as Terry and Evada and canine children), HappyCampers from Waco ( Kerry and Jere an canine children made it here early today). and we arrived last eve....About 6 pm we sat down at ye old camp fire and chowed on some hamburger soup. Homade salsa medium and medium hot and mild (EVADA) lots of chips...All was really good and the camp fire lasted till about 9pm and everyone had a long day ...so we shut herdown and are all ready foewhat's to come....Everone seemed to have a good time and I drank all the beer and we stioo have 20 year old MCALLAN scotch left and WineWine Wine anMargarita mix and TeeeeKillllya for tomorrow and Sunday......Cowboys and Texans are not playing so plenty of reasons to embibe huge quantities of beverage ( soft or hard)...Sure glad we bought the rear slide with the/ Male/Female 2 holer just for heavy partiers
RW36FB
RollsRoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:30 AM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce

Dave If your wife treats your children as well as she treats you will you adopt me!

We are here the 2013 Canton, Texas Mini Rally........Eric and Melissa have just arrive....Anxious to meet them tomorrow......TXRVProfessor& Lady E ( better known as Terry and Evada and canine children), HappyCampers from Waco ( Kerry and Jere an canine children made it here early today). and we arrived last eve....About 6 pm we sat down at ye old camp fire and chowed on some hamburger soup. Homade salsa medium and medium hot and mild (EVADA) lots of chips...All was really good and the camp fire lasted till about 9pm and everyone had a long day ...so we shut herdown and are all ready foewhat's to come....Everone seemed to have a good time and I drank all the beer and we stioo have 20 year old MCALLAN scotch left and WineWine Wine anMargarita mix and TeeeeKillllya for tomorrow and Sunday......Cowboys and Texans are not playing so plenty of reasons to embibe huge quantities of beverage ( soft or hard)...Sure glad we bought the rear slide with the/ Male/Female 2 holer just for heavy partiers

Sure sorry I had to miss this one
Old 02-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #6

So I did not make it to this one but is there any chance anyone wants to do it the first weekend in March? I will definitely be there with my Hobby Hauler, plenty of wine, vodka and Scotch. Let me know and I will call and see if they will give us the same rates or you can ask while you are there!!!
Roni
Old 02-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Ginny
I'm still at the "Kilderman" factory getting the air ride on my F350. They showed me the air ride that they also put on the trailers. For aprox. $1500 they are going to put a 8 inch air ride bag and shock on our trailer when I come back. I'm VERY impressed with what they folks do and their craftsmanship.

I haven't got the price yet but they also said that they could upgrade the axles to any weight I want and it won't effect the ride due to the air ride.

Dave,

I think you will love that Kelderman Air Ride. Did you get it put on your 36RL as well? I think we need talk Redwood into offering that as an option as well. When I was looking at semi-custom coaches, that was an option that I would have ordered along with the disk brakes and oil bath Timken roller bearings on the axels.

Good Traveling,

Guy

hoosierguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #8
Site Team

Guy, No I didn't get it yet. I first wanted to focus on the truck so I ended up getting the 2 stage system on the back and the front springs replaced with air ride. Today I'm ordering the Tri-Glide pin box as well.

I agree with you on the oil bath bearings. If I ever replace my axles, I'm will go that route as well.