Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-11-2014, 02:17 PM   #1

A Big Thanks from Redwood!

On behalf of everyone at Redwood, I would like to thank everyone who attended the Rally this past weekend. It was immensely enjoyable and I enjoyed getting to meet all if you. Redwood owners are truly great people and it was amazing to see everyone truly enjoying life.

We are looking forward to next year, and I hope those of you who couldn't make it this year will be able to come.

Again, on behalf of everyone here - thank you! You folks are the best.

- Jeff

P.S. - For those who couldn't make it...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhbt0a6i6gipwsn/DSC_0684.JPG
JeffM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 03:54 PM   #2

That looks pretty cool. What kind of kitchen flooring is that? It looks like tile. Has Redwood ever considered laminate in the kitchen? Had it in my previous SOB and loved it and it was durable and impressive looking. Love to see Redwood pushing the limits!
Rick and Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 06:25 PM   #3
Traveling

Thank you Jeff! We wanted to attend so badly... But it's just too far for some of us West Coasters! I know I have sold at least 3 RW's for you all! Haha! It's not just the coach, but the company and the "family". I know this FORUM sold us over other brands, no question. LOVE our RW and it's great FAMILY! Hope to see you next year!
TNTBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 06:29 PM   #4
Traveling

BTW Looks like the buffet now has the new countertop on it. That's a BIG improvement. The cabinet wood on top of ours already has to deep gouges on it from the blinds falling off the window. Not much we can do to fix. Would be cool if we could get the same countertop there as in the kitchen.
Old 08-11-2014, 06:35 PM   #5
Site Team

Thank you to Redwood for hosting a great event! Really appreciated the open forum and exchange of dialogue. The food was wonderful and loved the shirts and gifts. We think it's quite feasible to expect, and a great goal to shoot for, 60 RWs next year. We love our rigs and our rallies!
Old 08-11-2014, 08:05 PM   #6

To echo Vaughan's comment, yes - our thanks to Redwood for a truly exceptional weekend. It was definitely worth the 2,500 mile drive to get her.

ps Vaughan - we tried to be quiet at zero dark o'clock this morning when we left for the service centre. Hope we didn't wake you & Tracy.

Andy & Judi, Canine Companions Duke & Kona
2012 F350 Lariat CC SRW Airlift 5000 |2013 RW 36FL Winegard Trav'ler
Travel Blog: www.andyandjudi.com
Oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 08:54 PM   #7

TNT
If you could get the name of the manufacturer of your counter top material you could probably get a piece & have it installed on your buffet.
Traded '13 GMC Denali DRW D/A
Currently rv & truckless
Replacement undetermined
travelin' texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:07 PM   #8
Traveling

Thanks TT; Yes, I hadn't even thought of that option until I saw the picture JeffM posted of the new buffet with that on there. That would look nice.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:52 PM   #9
Site Team

A Big Thanks from Redwood!

[ ps Vaughan - we tried to be quiet at zero dark o'clock this morning when we left for the service centre. Hope we didn't wake you & Tracy.]

We didn't hear a peep. How was service?
Old 08-12-2014, 01:50 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper guy View Post
[ ps Vaughan - we tried to be quiet at zero dark o'clock this morning when we left for the service centre. Hope we didn't wake you & Tracy.]

We didn't hear a peep. How was service?
Vaughan - both Jay and I were down there this morning and they have 2 very satisfied customers. We have heard all the positive stories, but it really is unbelievable service. They went through the coach and addressed everything they could find, even rewired the batteries, so we have an effective disconnect. Randy even commented that he is kicking himself for not thinking of it earlier and bringing a couple of guys to the park on Friday and fixing every coach battery connections.

Took some time to identify the problem with the shower, wasn't the supply or the drain leaking. They found a tiny chip in the fibreglass and reckon a tradesman at the factory dropped a tool during construction. Their fibreglass contractor wasn't available today, so we are back at the campground and heading to the service centre again at 0700 again tomorrow morning.

Makes you proud to own a Redwood. Both Jay and I left with huge smiles on our faces

Old 08-13-2014, 01:48 AM   #11

Jeff a big thanks to you and the Redwood Team for making the weekend a great one. Already booked off work for next year.
Thanks again.

Bud and Lois
Old 08-13-2014, 01:49 PM   #12

All the factory service center ROCKS! They are everything and more of what every person has stated! Not only did they fix my battery disconnect, but Randy asked me what my wood strip was in my pantry. I told him they held the drawers in place. He replaced the wood with nice removable straps....so much nicer! Oriana was grinning ear to ear with all they did for us!
usaf1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:42 AM   #13

Jay - Remember Randy sweating over whether it would take us 1 or 2 hours on the Tuesday. Didn't even unhitch and on the road by 07:15. Yet again they over achieved.

How was that long drive to Elkhart?

Old 08-14-2014, 01:47 AM   #14

It was really a "hard and extremely long" drive drive...about 45 minutes! Got set up and ready to rock and roll in about 30 minutes...and no rain!
usaf1949 is offline   Reply With Quote